• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Independence Day Sales/Deals Thread

I saw x-caliber is doing 25% off again.

Joe from PVA mentioned they will be doing a sale, but he isn’t 100% sure what Josh is thinking as of yet

Reactions: blbennett1288
33EDD03A-48D1-465E-9981-E7C1C9297A5E.png

Last edited:
I am not sure if this is strictly a July 4th promo, but I saw Kestrel Ballistics post this in their Instagram story on Monday. Keven P. Owens posted the same code today, but his story provides a tiny bit more detail in that it is site wide. Beyond what is in the pictures, I'm not sure about any other details such as when the promotion ends or any restrictions.

IMG-3779.PNG
IMG-3786.PNG

I need a 10% off at Brownells code, Anyone got one of those hanging around?

Du
Looking for good deal on 55 gr 5.56 or 175 FGMM.
dude...good deals in the ammo market? When pigs fly...I’ve never seen such insanity in the ammo markets. Deals will return when and if President Trump gets re-elected. If not, it’s going to get much much worse (if that’s possible)...

there are occasionally “decent” deals on 5.56 but your going to pay minimum 150.00 more per thousand and up than you did 4 months ago

Reactions: deersniper
They aren’t doing them anymore in case you hadn’t noticed! They can’t even keep up with the demand....there is a lot of wishful thinking right now in the ammo and Gun markets....
I need a 10% off at Brownells code, Anyone got one of those hanging around?

They aren’t doing them anymore in case you hadn’t noticed! They can’t even keep up with the demand....there is a lot of wishful thinking right now in the ammo and Gun markets....
Just trying to get a bunch of stuff for a .223 AI bolt gun build I'm putting together. Stocked up long ago on ammo etc.

In times of unrest, it would be hard to have a sale, the good stuff can be sold at retail. If you want a sale first restore order.
The democrats don’t want order restored. If the President calls in the National Guard all these blue state governors refuse. If he doesn’t, it’s what’s happening. The democrats are purposely trying to destroy their cities and blame it on the President.

Reactions: LooseGoose
Just trying to get a bunch of stuff for a .223 AI bolt gun build I'm putting together. Stocked up long ago on ammo etc.
I get it. It’s not a criticism it’s just what it is...cheers🇺🇸

Du

dude...good deals in the ammo market? When pigs fly...I’ve never seen such insanity in the ammo markets. Deals will return when and if President Trump gets re-elected. If not, it’s going to get much much worse (if that’s possible)...

there are occasionally “decent” deals on 5.56 but your going to pay minimum 150.00 more per thousand and up than you did 4 months ago

Well it's a good thing I don't NEED ammo.

Only thing I'm looking for is deals, .90 FGMM and .30 M193, delivered.

Brownells has a sale. Quite a bit of stuff, so there is a lot of pages the scroll through.

GunMag Warehouse has a sale, which even includes the Butler Creek electronic magazine loader.

Team Wendy has 20% off with code "20JULY420" from July 1st through July 5th.

Applied Ballistics is offering 20% off their Applied Ballistics Modern Advancements bundle with code "USA2020". The sale is valid 7/2-7/5.

Eberlestock has free shipping over $100, free pack after $300, and some 10-30% of stuff.

Bullet Central has a few actions that get you a free Bix&Andy Dakota Trigger. I think some other deals there too.

Reactions: Gil P.
Brownells has a sale. Quite a bit of stuff, so there is a lot of pages the scroll through.

GunMag Warehouse has a sale, which even includes the Butler Creek electronic magazine loader.

Team Wendy has 20% off with code "20JULY420" from July 1st through July 5th.

Applied Ballistics is offering 20% off their Applied Ballistics Modern Advancements bundle with code "USA2020". The sale is valid 7/2-7/5.
Team Wendy ? Isn’t that team Hillary?

Used the kestrel code. Still has tax but not a bad deal overall

Check their blem page. Usually 10%-15% off. Got my cal there and couldn’t find a problem. Definitely has more blems now.
Thanks for that info! Just scooped up a Cal gen 2 with 15% off. I’m sure I will scratch it up more than they could’ve!