• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Independence Day Sales/Deals Thread

1593865958271.png

1593866032289.png

Reactions: TrevK
Optics Planet has Triggertech Primarys for $99 that everyone else is selling for $119. Add items to your cart or buy two and get $15 off $150 with SPRING15 that will stack. AR Independence trigger is also $119 where everyone else is selling for $149.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20200704-145137_Chrome.jpg

Starting to assemble spare parts before the up coming election.
Picked up a Mystic Black BCG and master repair kit. Might replace my DD BCG and make that the spare. Just wish they had some bolts or stripped bolts for sale. I'm sure they are all being used to make full BCGs though.

don't forget the code, its applied before the 20% scope bases and rings (on the gross) for extra savings ;)

Anyone know of any deals on the MagnetoSpeed V3?

Thanks...

“Liberty15” will get you 15% off at anarchyoutdoors.com. It was a text code I got. Might not last long but you could preorder a TriggerTech 2 stage for some money off. I picked up a ckyepod (y)

Reactions: Brazo