• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Inlet Manners BDL chassis for dbm?

mdonnr

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2012
Nebraska
Has anyone here done this? Gonna call Manners and a couple gunsmiths tomorrow regarding this. My first thought is no but wanted to find out.

Thanks

Manners just quoted me $149.99 to send an EH-2 back and change it from a Rem BDL to a M5 bottom inlet, plus inlet the left side for a Defiance action with left side bolt release. Price included return shipping.

Didnt check around with others, I just sold the stock and will order a new one to fit.

Has anyone here done this? Gonna call Manners and a couple gunsmiths tomorrow regarding this. My first thought is no but wanted to find out.

Thanks
It's a pretty common job.
150 isn't bad considering it includes return shipping.
LRI is 125

My concern was that it being a bdl mini chassis. Didn’t know if it would affect the structure of the chassis.

My concern was that it being a bdl mini chassis. Didn’t know if it would affect the structure of the chassis.
It shouldn't, but if you had any questions about it, let manners do the work.
If they jack it up, they will fix it. They wouldn't do the job if they thought it would compromise the chassis.