• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Insane Fishing Ship Footage Video

Re: Insane Fishing Ship Footage Video

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jhedg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ahhhhhhh a walk back through memory lane, Bering Sea in a 180, and a Breaker.</div></div>

My sea time was on a 180 as well.
Nothing like riding on a boat with a hull shaped like a football and a max speed of 13 knots...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dr. Phil</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jhedg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ahhhhhhh a walk back through memory lane, Bering Sea in a 180, and a Breaker.</div></div>
My sea time was on a 180 as well.
Nothing like riding on a boat with a hull shaped like a football and a max speed of 13 knots...</div></div>
Nothing like standing on the bridge of a ship at night and seeing the light on top of the jackstaff glowing underwater when we hit a wave. Sometimes the bow was buried so deep in a wave that you couldn't see anything glowing underwater. I don't miss that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dmg308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jig Stick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Id love to see how the Nimitz carriers handle seas like that. </div></div>

Here ya go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0waId8DH9fU&feature=fvwrel </div></div>

I feel bad for the corrosion control guys responsible for that SH-60 up on the bow.

That video reminds me of the fury unleashed at 14 years old by my superior Jack-Fu.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want to know how they built that lighthouse. </div></div>

I'm thinking, on sunny days.

-Pat

Hell, I take a seat on a bean bag on a 42 Regulator, these guys are sick