• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Insane Swedish Twins

Re: Insane Swedish Twins

Don't worry, they get to vote too!

Here is a thought:

The hospital said there was no drugs on them, or in their possessions. However, when I worked in law enforcement, we found that LSD is extremely hard to detect for a number of reasons.
1. The amount required to alter the human's mind is so tiny that whatever is left to excrete into blood or urine is nearly undetectable unless you catch them just as they are starting to get high.
2. The drug is metabolized so fast, that whatever is in the blood or urine is gone quite fast.
3. When I worked, testing for LSD was one of the most expensive tests. Most things like pot, opiates, cocaine or meth cost $3-10 per test. LSD cost around $100, so, agencies with a limited budget rarely test for it.

It is entirely possible that the women took LSD. That would explain behavior, strength, temporary madness from which they later recovered.

Anyhow, that is my bet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NMMX</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SIG700</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I must say I'm more than a little disappointing. I was expecting something completely different by "Insane Swedish Twins"... </div></div>

Haha...I thought the same </div></div>
+1
but still worth watching