• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Insert My Snake? I Think Not.

I can't watch . It's gotten to the point where the stupid hurts . This is Reagan's fault for defunding which led to the closing of the asylums . Wonder how much Thorazine it would take to chill the current crop of crazies ?

You're Uber is here .
mentalambulance_by_luke27262-dbzv5kd.png

At first I thought that a lot of the Dem's spoke in hyperbole; however, I am beginning to think they actually believe in what they say and that's even more scary.

Compares illegal immigrants to Iraq war dead... Got a couple buddies that fit that category and since they ain't here to speak I'll have to do it for 'em. One would just say "fuck no" and go into a tirade, the other one was from a Mexican immigrant family --who came here the right way-- and he says do it right or go the fuck home, but he said that about everything.

No, ALL of the immigrants I knew in the army were ALL doing it the right way, and they sure as shit did NOT take kindly to being lumped in with the fucking border jumpers.