• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Movie Theater Insidious

Re: Insidious

From the creators of Paranormal Activity......

Yep, that's where they lost me. I don't think I could muster up the courage to waste another hour and a half of my life on a crap movie. I'll wait till it goes to network TV in 3 years to watch it. I won't even waste a dollar to see it in the dollar theater.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just rented it earlier... My sister had recommended it to me yesterday! </div></div>

Finally a scary movie like how they used to make em!!!

Spooked the shit outta me most of the way through!

Its 92 degrees here with humidity at like 90%, and I still had chills and goosebumps throughout the film!

If you think its gonna be like paranormal activity or whatever that movie was called... you'll be in for decent suprise

i watched it. It sucked BALLS. It was like a low budget lifetime movie or something. My brother in law reccomended it. He must have been drunk. It just plain sucked. I fell asleep literally. My wife went over our at&t data plan dicking with her phone for the first hour of the movie. The only one that watched the entire thing was my sister in law who is 18 and also said it was retarded.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rwest</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i watched it. It sucked BALLS. It was like a low budget lifetime movie or something. My brother in law reccomended it. He must have been drunk. It just plain sucked. I fell asleep literally. My wife went over our at&t data plan dicking with her phone for the first hour of the movie. The only one that watched the entire thing was my sister in law who is 18 and also said it was retarded. </div></div>

Lol. That's how I was in the theater for Rise of the Lycans. I literally woke up, from my own snoring.