• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Insomniac thread

spitfirejes

Private
Minuteman
Apr 5, 2014
Thought I'd make a place so those of us that don't sleep have a thread to bullshit in, since this forum seems to be missing one.

So any night owls on here?

Sent from a grassy knoll at 2,800 ft/s

Last edited:
Yeah, sitting here watching That 70's show trying to cool down from the last traffic stop of the night. Spoiled and drunk 19 year old brats traveling 3 times the speed limit really know how to piss you off.

All of my life.

The worst is when you fall asleep for 1.5 hours… then wake up. Nothing like doing all of the floors in your house at 3:00 a.m.

I don't know if you can develop insomia, but I haven't been sleeping for the last couple months. It's not unusual for me to only sleep 2-3 hours a night.

I don't know if you can develop insomia, but I haven't been sleeping for the last couple months. It's not unusual for me to only sleep 2-3 hours a night.

Seriously guys,try Melatonin.no side effects and non addictive.i only take as needed.
Started taking after my girlfriend was undergoing cancer treatment and i was loosing alot of sleep over it.
Top it by having run a small business and being a caregiver.
I use 3mg pills.very mild dosage.2 3mg pills will do the job for most.

Interesting thread. I typically fall asleep around 2am and wake up around 6 not by an alarm my eyes just open. For years I haven't had any dreams I don't know if that means I never reach REM. Last night I actually did dream but it was a nightmare that woke me up at around 5. it was an intense one where you wake up shaking. I would just rather not dream at that point. I never nap but I always feel tired.

I work 7p-7a in the ER so i'll be here. Was up till 7am this morning and went to bed at 7:16. Trying to get back on a day schedule...it sucks.

night owl from over 25 years of working shift work. Took a day job last year. Pros and cons to it. Still geared to stay up to 0300 hrs on my days off. Going back to shift work soon as the day job was screwing up my sleep schedule. Didn't help that any extra shifts I get usually are the night ones......