• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Inspection Stickers!

Willys46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 17, 2007
Oregon City, OR
I have to ask, Why do people leave the green and white inspection sticker on thier Night Force Scopes?

It seems I see more of them with it still stuck on there than not. Just seems strange.

What gives? If you still have yours installed, WHY? Does removing it void the warrenty?
smile.gif

Re: Inspection Stickers!

It's like removing the tag from the mattress.... bad mojo.

Mine came off before it was mounted. I'm testing the theory.

Egos "LOOKIE LOOKIE everyone I have a NightForce!!"

Pay no attention to the group down range, but "LOOKIE LOOKIE I have a NightForce!!"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M25BeastShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Egos "LOOKIE LOOKIE everyone I have a NightForce!!"

Pay no attention to the group down range, but "LOOKIE LOOKIE I have a NightForce!!"</div></div>

You mean that big white NF doesn't say that... ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's like removing the tag from the mattress.... bad mojo.

Mine came off before it was mounted. I'm testing the theory. </div></div>

That's completely different... I'm pretty sure you go to jail for removing a mattress tag.
wink.gif

My sticker holds in the Proprietary-230-+485 degree stable Bertrillium-Zantitium. If you pull it off you will let it all out and get fuzzy aberrations, and misting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mexican match</div><div class="ubbcode-body">O shit, i even took them off all the pelows. How many years is that? </div></div>

Crow Hop,
Delete your post immediately!!! The black Suburbans will be pulling up to door any minute now. Don't forget to turn up the stereo before talking to anyone in your house too
laugh.gif

I've never seen anybody do that. I took mine off and stuck it to the box, for safe keeping... Leaving it on is just bling.