• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing installing flush cups in older manner stock?

Re: installing flush cups in older manner stock?

I used Devcon on mine, but everything else was the same and they held through all of last hunting season and are still holding strong.

John

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BMG50CAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a older manner's stock i guess about when they first started coming out. So to install flush cups. just do this ?
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1703350&page=1

They wont ever pull out ? </div></div> You can always send it back and we will get you fixed up. Also once we put the cups in the stock we will recoat at no charge if it is a solid color. Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thomas Manners</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> You can always send it back and we will get you fixed up. Also once we put the cups in the stock we will recoat at no charge if it is a solid color. Thanks</div></div>

Now that is damn fine service!