• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Interest in .308 REPR LAW insert

Where I stand right now.
View attachment 7871047
Here you see finished slides, knobs, lugs, and pivots ( have a few in reserve gonna use) Need to make 20 plungers. I have plenty of springs and roll pins, just need to assemble them ( insert lug and drill for roll pin). Then, disassemble them all metal parts get sandblasted and parked and the aluminum gets anodized and ship.

Reactions: Zelwell
OK I am finally packing those that have already paid and shipping them. I have 5 extra handles . They will be going for $125 a pc shipped. pics below

IMG_0893.JPG

Heck yes brotha, thanks so much Mntnman-TF for all you do. I for one am so grateful for all your hard work and excellent craftsmanship! I'm super excited to receive mine.

Hope all is well with everyone. In the rare event that you insert one of these in and carrier doesn't want to move back. Lug might be say .01" too long. I suggest removing handle, giving like 10 licks with a medium file on the bottom of the lug ( about .004" at a time) reinsert and when it charges well just give it like 5 more licks for good measure and touch it up with cold blue. So far no one has said anything, but that has happened in the past on rare occasion.

Have 3 more extra if anyone is interested.

Anyone here have situation the lug is going to the edge of the slot or knob doesn't want to fold all the way down? Knob needs a little material taken off on the inside so that the lug folds all the way down over the edge of the rails.

Have a few, $115 each so, $230 for both shipped. I prefer mail so I am C. Wizman 1622 Oakland DR Deltona, FL 32738. Now, just keep in mind you might have to trim the inside of the knob if it doesn't close smoothly and easily over the rail. Don't force it, just trim it a little ( dremel or file) and touch it up with cold blue, if necessary. I am also working on a polyurethane insert that goes inside the rail and stops the lug from slamming in there. Will be sending those out for free for anyone that purchased a handle from me and feels that they need one.

Have a few, $115 each so, $230 for both shipped. I prefer mail so I am C. Wizman 1622 Oakland DR Deltona, FL 32738. Now, just keep in mind you might have to trim the inside of the knob if it doesn't close smoothly and easily over the rail. Don't force it, just trim it a little ( dremel or file) and touch it up with cold blue, if necessary. I am also working on a polyurethane insert that goes inside the rail and stops the lug from slamming in there. Will be sending those out for free for anyone that purchased a handle from me and feels that they need one.
Ok awesome, you’re saying you want me to mail you the payment?

Parts came in today, I got one installed on my 16” and it looks and fits great! Unless I’m missing something it dropped right in no issues. Thanks for doing these and letting me get a couple.
As expected. I am suspecting the slots on the REPR uppers for the lug aren't all the same length. If yours folds nicely then probably the slot is longer. We talking a max of about .010" difference. For the function of the rifle its not an important tolerance, but for the fit of the FCH it is.

Hi guys ,
I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on one of these charging handles
How are the charging handles working out ?
Anyone have any problems ?
The original handle was big and rounded , pretty easy on the finger, how about this one ?
thank you

Hi guys ,
I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on one of these charging handles
How are the charging handles working out ?
Anyone have any problems ?
The original handle was big and rounded , pretty easy on the finger, how about this one ?
thank you
I bought two, one for me and one for a buddy. I can say without a doubt we are both satisfied.