• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Interest in a more vertical grip for J allen?

Hey all, thanks for the feedback!

I have heard some palm shelfs and thumb rests are wiggly...I've got some measurements in my PMs to check out shortly.

Evidently I'm chasing tiny tolerances and the first production run wasn't as perfect as all our testers, so that's just my luck.

We'll continue refining this and nail the tolerances in larger batches so you don't need to shim anything.

Reactions: Tokay444
No…
I was AT the range when it arrived doing some load development. I came home from that range and took my daughter to silhouette night at my other range and picked it up then. Installed it at the range, but it’s rimfire only on silhouette night.
So, you have shot your JAE with the new grip...maybe?

Liking it?

So, you have shot your JAE with the new grip...maybe?

Liking it?
I guess you could say things are getting pretty serious.
6C3B1F23-CF5C-4D16-89CC-EB6DBF5550A1.jpeg

288529D1-708E-4211-ACBF-4950EC70C705.jpeg

The ONLY thing I can say that’s a down side, is I need to remove it to get my Fixit Stick in to torque the rear action screw. The palm shelf anyway.

• Love
Reactions: carbonbased
I guess you could say things are getting pretty serious.
View attachment 7649958
View attachment 7649959
The ONLY thing I can say that’s a down side, is I need to remove it to get my Fixit Stick in to torque the rear action screw. The palm shelf anyway.
That is some AWESOME shooting!

Ah...so, the slot they made in the grip won't let the Stick...I'm assuming its the extended bit....fit with the palm shelf in place? I looked at that slot and thought it looked good but have not tried to get a tool in there. Good to know.

Reactions: Tokay444
If the palm shelf isn't there, it's a non issue.

Reactions: Baron23
I wish I would have kept my j Allen now, I absolutely hated the grip.

I wish I would have kept my j Allen now, I absolutely hated the grip.
The MK Machining revised grip is making all of the difference in the world. I too hated the OG grip.

By the by...."Baron"? Didn't happen to be in the USAF Aggressors by any chance?

Reactions: Dustyplyr
The MK Machining revised grip is making all of the difference in the world. I too hated the OG grip.

By the by...."Baron"? Didn't happen to be in the USAF Aggressors by any chance?
Nope never in the airforce

Reactions: Baron23