• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Interest in UTCX UTCXii 1.5" high QD GDI mount

BigSkyRF

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2019
Hey guys, I've been in communitiations with GDI out of Reno NV to remake their QD mount for the UTC line of optics. This would be a replacement for the Larue LT648 mount but it would change the centerline from 1.31" to the pretty standard 1.5" centerline for most all clipons.

They made a run of these when the UTC line came out to attempt to get the bid but laure ended up getting the bid. Below are some pictures of the previously made mount.

In talking with GDI they said that they could do a run of them if the interest was there. Minimum order would be 50 units. Their request would be a pay in full order and 8-12 week lead time.

If you guys are interested can you please drop a comment and let me know. If you know anyone wlse with one of these units, please send them this thread or tag them in to log their response.

Price is going to be based on the number of units. Very rough numbers he threw out were $300 per mount for 50 units and could go lower based on the number of units ordered. This will be a one time run for them.

Thanks!

Pictures of said mount

Attachments

• IMG_1382.png
    IMG_1382.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1383.png
    IMG_1383.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1384.png
    IMG_1384.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 66
I MIGHT be interested in one but I already have a few. Keep me in the loop if a group buy happens.