• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Interesting colors for 5 Color Flectarn

Re: Interesting colors for 5 Color Flectarn

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Onemoretime</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are the 5 colors? </div></div>

Coyote Tan
OD Green
Light Urban Grey
Dark Urban Grey
Black (Majority color)

Customer wanted a dark urban flec, but wanted to add some other colors to it. It's very unique, he has a one of a kind camo!

Branden

bad ass SB! As always good work.

My hat is off to you, sir. Nice job!
I checked out your site and I'm curious what you're coating these with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: komishek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My hat is off to you, sir. Nice job!
I checked out your site and I'm curious what you're coating these with. </div></div>

Polane. A lot like duracoat, only a different catalyst, and reducer, much better product IMO. A bit more durable, and the finish quality is superior since I have full control of the mixtures.

Branden

Thanks for the info.
Your 4 color woodland digi cam in the gallery is absolutely THE best example I've seen. Keep up the amazing work.

Thanks again for your time

That is pretty slick there SB. I do like it indeed!!

DK

Looks good, a nice change from the conventional colors.