• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Interesting Craigslist find this morning (optics)

Mike Casselton

Team Beer and Donuts.
Minuteman
  • Nov 25, 2007
    Lithia, FL
    photo78781.png Thought some might find interest in this.
    Might be cool on some cannon or something....

https://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/clt...384364936.html

Last edited:
    "No cats but the wife would like a gentle German sheperd."

I was thinking of you when I posted it.

If he's not willing to ship it to you, give me a shout and I'll drive over and pick it up and send it your way.

If the other person is trying to work a trade with the wrenches he's looking for, that's me.
    I have no use for it, but decided to try and snag it in case you wanted it.

Collusion! I'm calling cnn right now to report on you two.

What is it used for?

I just emailed him and let him know I could pick it up and save him the trouble of shipping it to you.

That seems to be his biggest issue.

He said he's in a wheelchair. A couple of paragraphs later, he says that he's been running a bush hog for his neighbor.
    Um, okay.

Anyway, he said you "seemed super nice and articulate"
    I wonder if there is some other guy from Vermont that is pretending to be you... :^)

Anyway, if you'd like me to do that, I'd be more than happy to pick up and ship it out to you.

Cell number
    Eight 1 three 2zero5 five42four

I just emailed him and let him know I could pick it up and save him the trouble of shipping it to you.

That seems to be his biggest issue.

He said he's in a wheelchair. A couple of paragraphs later, he says that he's been running a bush hog for his neighbor.
    Um, okay.

Anyway, he said you "seemed super nice and articulate"
    I wonder if there is some other guy from Vermont that is pretending to be you... :^)

Anyway, if you'd like me to do that, I'd be more than happy to pick up and ship it out to you.

Cell number
    Eight 1 three 2zero5 five42four

So me being me I had to look up "Nice and Articulate" and I'll be go to hell what came up..........

quote-obama-s-a-nice-person-he-s-very-articulate-this-is-what-s-been-used-against-him-but-dan-rather-66-56-93.jpg

Now that's comedy gold right there fella's. Now then, let's get busy blowing up Mike's Cell. :p

So me being me I had to look up "Nice and Articulate" and I'll be go to hell what came up..........

quote-obama-s-a-nice-person-he-s-very-articulate-this-is-what-s-been-used-against-him-but-dan-rather-66-56-93.jpg

Now that's comedy gold right there fella's. Now then, let's get busy blowing up Mike's Cell. :p

You caught me...

I am actually Barack Hussein Obama and this has been my personae all along. I have fantastic abs and a really chunky wife. I'm only here to troll all you right-wing troglodytes and get good intel on how to ban guns. Especially those evil 'sniper rifles' like Nagants and Nylon 66's. And I love nylons. I wear them.

I am the resistance... from my lair in a really spendy neighborhood in DC, me and my buddy Jeff Bezos will destroy you all. I own Sharks with laser beams on their heads. And Mahi works for me as a security guard because he is ex-Delta and really high-speed.

I've fooled you all... all of you!

Wait... I just admitted everything. Damn you AJ an you meddling kids. I had it all until you Mystery-Machine-Van-Driving sleuths came along... damn you... damn you all to hell!

Cheers,

Sirhr

You caught me...

I am actually Barack Hussein Obama and this has been my personae all along. I have fantastic abs and a really chunky wife. I'm only here to troll all you right-wing troglodytes and get good intel on how to ban guns. Especially those evil 'sniper rifles' like Nagants and Nylon 66's. And I love nylons. I wear them.

I am the resistance... from my lair in a really spendy neighborhood in DC, me and my buddy Jeff Bezos will destroy you all. I own Sharks with laser beams on their heads. And Mahi works for me as a security guard because he is ex-Delta and really high-speed.

I've fooled you all... all of you!

Wait... I just admitted everything. Damn you AJ an you meddling kids. I had it all until you Mystery-Machine-Van-Driving sleuths came along... damn you... damn you all to hell!

Cheers,

Sirhr

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/www.quirksee.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2013\/06\/MMachine.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Ok guys, our work here is done done done . Off to the next crisis.

High-Speed Operators Mount Up !!!!!

btw I had a blast with the ole Remington Nylon 66. Wish I still had one. :cool:

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/www.quirksee.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2013\/06\/MMachine.jpg"}[/IMG2]

btw I had a blast with the ole Remington Nylon 66. Wish I still had one. :cool:

Just don't ever take one apart. They never, ever need to come apart. My first lesson in gunsmithing was trying to reassemble one... that I had taken apart for no good reason.

I got it back together.

This was in Kenya... where I was born. Before I got accepted at NYU and Harvard... for my gunsmithing skills.

Cheers,

SirBarakosmumbasa

Just don't ever take one apart. They never, ever need to come apart. My first lesson in gunsmithing was trying to reassemble one... that I had taken apart for no good reason.

I got it back together.

This was in Kenya... where I was born. Before I got accepted at NYU and Harvard... for my gunsmithing skills.

Cheers,

SirBarakosmumbasa

lmfao You ARE kind and articulate. Ya know, I never took the damn thing apart. I got rid of it to a friend to help fund my Wombat. :p Replaced it later with a Winchester that I still have and pack regularly in the truck. You would not believe the shit it's shot. Just say'n............:cool:

Hodaka%20Super%20Combat%20Wombat%201%20x.JPG

I got it back together.

Cheers,

SirBarakosmumbasa

So then which of your evil minions did I actually meet up with under cover in Cheddaristan?

It was me... I just identify as Kenyan...

And love raw steak.

Cheers,

Sirhr

That brings me to a tangential observation. Is the Schloß wired externally for sound? Your approaches' proximity alarms might benefit from a fittingly vintage touch. Might I suggest?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/51Wg6k9cWhM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Guaranteed to scare the bran-solidified shit out of the trustafarians first thing in the morning!

What I read - Mike and Bogey just tricked a yankee into sending them beer money for the weekend.

He might not be a real Yankee.

Sirhr ... Cabot sharp on your apple pie, yes or no?