• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Interesting factory offering....

Re: Interesting factory offering....

Hello

It appears to me, that it is some type of a Plexiglas or glass port firing device for a motorcade.

That's my thought's.

Thank you

The surface it is connected to is not white, rather is clear. It is for shooting thru bulletproof glass.

Bass Fishing with a handgun... Best of both worlds I guess.

how in the hell will this thing handle the slide recoil? Interesting indeed. I guess they didn't just want an open port. That would let the AC out....

i actually have one and use on my scooter its more aerodynamic than having a open hole while installed i can hit 35 mph

looks like it shoots some kind of line from a spool.

Yup, I concur with port hole aparatus. The swivel ball is the give away and the "adjusted sights" only back it up as the OEM sights would be useless with the "port hole ring". The choice to go sealed may have to do more with an air filtration system more than A/C as tear gas or other agents have been used recently in abduction attempts.

The german border patrol had jeeps with firing ports for the MP5 on the co-driver side. The look quite the same, but the MP5 was not modified.

This could be some invention for armoured limousines or such.

The image titel says it all: P7M13 windshield

"This version is designed to accurately shoot through a windshield. It is equipped with extended sights and a barrel extension that couples with the windshield component to allow shooting through the glass."

Pic & info at the bottom

If you really have a strong need to shoot accurately through your windshield with a pistol somethin' aint right....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luke</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you really have a strong need to shoot accurately through your windshield with a pistol somethin' aint right.... </div></div>

I concur! You need more than just a pistol if there truly is a need to begin with! I know if I had to worry about being shot in my car so much that I was going to install a gun port, I'd just mount up a 7.62 minigun!!!
smile.gif

It's one of those Batman gadgets that launches the grappling hook 25 stories onto the roof ledge.

i did not know we had buck rogers on the hide here wow maybe can help with that on the health care bill!!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Strickland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how in the hell will this thing handle the slide recoil? </div></div>

Easy - these are fixed barrel blowback guns.

it's a fricking boat anchor. Used to have one, accurate as hell. weighs a ton at the end of the day when it's been sitting in your IWB holter.

Does that gun have a laser and particle beam to neutralize the martians? or Zombies?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cwshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">power actuated toilet plunger </div></div>

Now thats funny!!!!

Friken Germans, Just hang out the window like any other self respecting American!

I thought it was a controller for the Wii and FPS. Just put the pistol up against the flatscreen and engage

Firing through windows, the fixture allows you to place the barrel up to the glass instead of leaning out of a window to shoot. The raised sights are to give you a sight picture over that port/fixture thing..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NineHotel</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Strickland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how in the hell will this thing handle the slide recoil? </div></div>

Easy - these are fixed barrel blowback guns.</div></div>

I was going to mention this too! P7 has a fixed barrel. I've seen that type of port used with MP5's also, which is probably a better choice for a port firing weapon, in my opinion of course.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcwallace</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NineHotel</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Strickland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how in the hell will this thing handle the slide recoil? </div></div>

Easy - these are fixed barrel blowback guns.</div></div>

I was going to mention this too! P7 has a fixed barrel. I've seen that type of port used with MP5's also, which is probably a better choice for a port firing weapon, in my opinion of course.</div></div>

But the gas retard system on the P7 (but not the MP5) probably helps considerably too.