• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Interesting ideas for steel targets???

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
So I lucked into a 4 x 4' piece of 1/2" AR500 when I was at my steel supplier. Offcut and he made me a great deal!

I am looking for some interesting ideas for some shapes or ideas? I already have a couple of IPSC's and a Hostage-type. And lots of plates.

Not too much into chickens and Rams... that's for silhouette.

Anyone got some fun thoughts for making some interesting steel shapes?

Cheers,

Sirhr

Cut a 4" horizontal slit, 36" wide in it, and hang a flapper behind the slit to simulate a "bunker shot" (shooting into the slit of a bunker to hit the target). Could also put a KYL rack behind the slit...

Just thinking out loud here....

Reactions: lash
I like that PMI...

Thinking something like this, too... Maybe in 1/2 size?

1523030531891.png

Keep an eye out for A514 drops at your steel place too. I lucked out and picked some up that were cut to be tractor weights that made for decent CHEAP swingers. Apparently it's often used in range baffles

Nancy CuntPelosi silohuette, Hillary WhoreClintoris silohuette, Chuck cocksuckerSchscumabag silohuette, George FaggoptSoros silohuette, Micheal cumguzzlerBloomberg silohuette. Any of these fuchsticks should work.

Reactions: Spblademaker