• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Interesting read…..

Spot on. I would have added accountability and consequences for the misguided climate and social justice protesters and those who are funding them…

But the intention IS destruction of the United States, this would've happened sooner under Hillary if Trump hadn't happened. This is how globalism will take over and morph into a one world government.

Reactions: Terry Cross
81189.jpg

But the intention IS destruction of the United States, this would've happened sooner under Hillary if Trump hadn't happened. This is how globalism will take over and morph into a one world government.
I heard/read a bunch of years ago some guy was saying that the carbon tax they kept pushing was to establish a frame work for global taxation. Can't have a global government without a way to keep the serfs paying up.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Great article indeed, I am still surprised now one has gone down for Covid. we do not have protector.
They are all businessmen

Great article indeed, I am still surprised now one has gone down for Covid. we do not have protector.
They are all businessmen
The business of some of them is world domination. NWO.