• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Interesting timing

NCHillbilly

Libertata Aut Morte
Minuteman
  • Jul 7, 2012
    The occupied states of America
    Am I the only one who finds it the least bit curious that all we're starting to hear about now is an outbreak of monkey pox, and just on the cusp of D.C. attempting to turn over U.S. sovereignty to the WHO. Good thing Bill Gates warned us a year ago that there would be another virus headed our way.

These motherfuckers ain't even trying to hide it anymore.

PLANDEMIC II. They mentioned a case or two in Europe and now here. Monkeypox is not new, it was a known risk in people who handle "bush" meat, in the exotic animal trade, and in the US was linked to ferrets and prairie dogs. I remember an outbreak in Wisconsin a while back. (I had a friend here I used to shoot with who loved hunting prairie dogs, and I told him after he killed them not to handle them specifically because of the outbreak).. All transmission was animal to human, like brucellosis or tularemia (unless you had contact with an open gooey oozing pox). Usually only a real danger to be with otherwise poor health or very young,elderly (sound familiar?). Now they are saying there will be more human-human risk esp. gay men -> 100% this has been genetically manipulated, likely merging some parts of smallpox for gain or function, and probably another viral component.

This was the last "outbreak" I remember, a total of 72 infected, none died. What are they planning that they need millions of doses of vaccine and IV therapy?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › pmc › articles › PMC7129998
    A mysterious disease was reported on May 24, 2003, when the Wisconsin Division of Public Health (DPH) received notice of a 3-year-old girl who had been hospitalized in central Wisconsin with cellulites and fever after being bitten by a prairie dog on May 13. The laboratory isolated a gram-negative bacillus, raising concerns that it might be tularemia or plague; ultimately, it was identified as an acinetobacter species and was considered to be a contaminant. Because no other such cases were reported at the time, the case was thought to be merely an isolated event. However, within two weeks, on June 2, 2003, evidence of a much wider scenario began to emerge. On that date, the Wisconsin DPH received notice from the Marshfield Laboratory that the mother of the first patient had become ill on May 26 and that electron-microscopic evidence of a poxvirus was found in a skin lesion. On that same day, another report, this time from the Milwaukee Health Department, of a strange illness was received at the DPH and described the case of a meat inspector who resided in southeastern Wisconsin and also was a distributor of exotic animals. By July 30, 2003, 72 confirmed or suspected cases of monkeypox had been reported in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Indiana and represented a large outbreak. The peak in the onset of illness occurred between May 29 and June 9, 2003, and no further cases of illness have been reported in humans since June 22, 2003. Traceback investigations from the child and other patients followed the route of introduction of monkeypox into Wisconsin to a distributor in Illinois, who had received a shipment of exotic animals imported into the United States through Texas from Ghana, West Africa.

On Wednesday, June 11, 2003, The Secretary of the United States Department of Health and Human Services, Tommy G. Thompson, announced an immediate embargo on the importation of all rodents from Africa. He also announced a ban on the distribution, sale, and transport of prairie dogs and six specific African rodent species.1 The next day, the state of Wisconsin Department of Health and Family Services issued an emergency order regarding the prohibition of importation, sale, and/or release of prairie dogs or any mammal known to have had contact with prairies dogs since April 1, 2003

Last edited:
    • Wow
    Reactions: 10ring'r and JR_77
    This is what you call a cartel coincidence which means there’s no such thing as a coincidence it’s planned.

The beatings (pandemic) will continue until morale (fear) improves.

I caught a blurb about it on TV today. Some doc said it could be sexually transmitted(??), also. I swear, "THEY ARE" trying to kill us off. Mac

Reactions: woogie_man
    I caught a blurb about it on TV today. Some doc said it could be sexually transmitted(??), also. I swear, "THEY ARE" trying to kill us off. Mac

Thats the "new version". This virus has been worked on (gain of function). I would be interested in seeing the genomic homology of this "outbreak" to the 2003 one, and see how much "added things" are in there.

Yup, just like the coincidence of Elon Musk now having molested some chick......don't know many details of it myself, I just know it's bullshit and .gov inflicted.

Can't they at least try and be creative ?
    It's like Hollywood re-do's and shit.....and just like, the re-do is always worse than the original.

Thats the "new version". This virus has been worked on (gain of function). I would be interested in seeing the genomic homology of this "outbreak" to the 2003 one, and see how much "added things" are in there.W
    Would be interesting. Because, with time, viruses do get weaker. So..If this one spreads hard and fast, probably means it was F'd with. Not a scientist, but, what I've learned over the past two years...Oh, and I did stay at a HIE once, so, there's that. Mac

Reactions: gigamortis
    Yup, just like the coincidence of Elon Musk now having molested some chick......don't know many details of it myself, I just know it's bullshit and .gov inflicted.

Can't they at least try and be creative ?
    It's like Hollywood re-do's and shit.....and just like, the re-do is always worse than the original.
    It's not my problem, but it's more than likely bullshit just like the others they find out later are bullshit.

Uncanny timing, I still don't think he's really a republican either.

Reactions: Emerson0311
    Would be interesting. Because, with time, viruses do get weaker. So..If this one spreads hard and fast, probably means it was F'd with. Not a scientist, but, what I've learned over the past two years...Oh, and I did stay at a HIE once, so, there's that. Mac
    I've lived through so many viruses that I was told we're going to kill off 1/3-1/2 the world I just don't care anymore.

I've lived through so many viruses that I was told we're going to kill off 1/3-1/2 the world I just don't care anymore.
    This shit is getting sooo F'n old. Every time I hear of something new and scary, I just put my feet up and start mowing the 🍿. Have no F's to give anymore.
    I just got back from one of my GD'ers college graduations. Must of been 3500-4000 people in this huge ass church. 1% of the people had masks on.
    Told the wifey.. Well honey, if the Kung-flu is still around, we'll get it. Wellll, we still be here and shit.
    Mac

yea , the cdc is probably involved and yea we will find out years later that our tax dollars were used to fund the experiments would not be shocked to find out Anthony Fauci was directly linked to the whole thing and that he is using this to get back in the public eye and under Joe Biden administration pull more funding for the next set of outbreaks .

Reactions: deersniper
    They are going to keep some kind of virus in the news until they need it again. Absolutely no way they get away with the shit they pulled without covid fear, and they aren't just going to forget how successful it was for them. They never let a crisis go to waste and they have learned they can blow one up into this huge issue and just do whatever they want.

What’s really funny is how the covid lockdowns and all of the precautions were to save the old people. Now that the old people are safe there is nt enough gas and food. Maybe they should have just killed them off. The old folks are still bitching like usuall.

• Haha
    Reactions: eca7891
    What’s really funny is how the covid lockdowns and all of the precautions were to save the old people. Now that the old people are safe there is nt enough gas and food. Maybe they should have just killed them off. The old folks are still bitching like usuall.
    The lockdowns weren't to save anybody. That shit was designed to destroy our economy and justify mail-in voting. You have to be especially thick-headed at this point, to believe govt gives a damn about your well- being.

Look around, gas prices at all time highs. What do they do? Naturally, they cancel oil leases in Alaska and the gulf. Just yesterday, they approve $40 billion for Ukraine, while voting against $48 billion for American small business. Mothers can't get baby formula, yet they have a warehouse full in Texas to give away to illegals invading our country.

The proof is everywhere, for those who'll see it. Everything that we're suffering is likely either caused or allowed by .gov. Just a continuation of the systematic dismantling that began around 2008. Jmho, I could be wrong.

They knew the vaccines were toxin.
    Tried to seal those records for 75 years and are still forcing people to take it. They also sealed Maxwell's little black book which no doubt includes many politicians and judges.
    Fighting like hell or ignoring on both sides the mountain of evidence the election was stolen.
    Not sure how we fix this when we can't vote.
    Perhaps it's time for Texas to secede. I vote yes.

They are going to keep some kind of virus in the news until they need it again. Absolutely no way they get away with the shit they pulled without covid fear, and they aren't just going to forget how successful it was for them. They never let a crisis go to waste and they have learned they can blow one up into this huge issue and just do whatever they want.

I think they've blown it on the flu/disease fear and enough folks are wise to it that they are not going to fall for it again unless people are litterally dropping in the streets and blood streaming from their eyeballs like libs after 2016 elections

tenor.gif

The fact that the ministry of truth has permitted the following to be posted on a gov website without it being torn down is a tacit admission that their narrative has failed

All of what you talk about had nothing to do with saving "the old people" had everything to do with the opposite.
    Funny how during all of the lockdowns I could go down to the state run liquor store buy a bottle of booze yet doors to the church were locked.
    It will never cease to amaze me at just how ignorant and self-centered some people are

Last edited:
    I think they've blown it on the flu/disease fear and enough folks are wise to it that they are not going to fall for it again unless people are litterally dropping in the streets and blood streaming from their eyeballs like libs after 2016 elections

tenor.gif

The fact that the ministry of truth has permitted the following to be posted on a gov website without it being torn down is a tacit admission that their narrative has failed

Yes the truth is out. Thing is, most people refuse to look at it. Too scary.

Dammit! I was going to start a monkeypox thread this morning. Oh well. Maybe I'll get to start a thread on the next scamdemic.
    Hang in there. I'm sure there will be another, especially if the WHO is allowed to rule over us when another one hits. Give globalists unfettered power during emergencies and they'll create constant emergencies.

Am I the only one who finds it the least bit curious that all we're starting to hear about now is an outbreak of monkey pox, and just on the cusp of D.C. attempting to turn over U.S. sovereignty to the WHO. Good thing Bill Gates warned us a year ago that there would be another virus headed our way.

280672884_4505337572900963_5761452790398278344_n.jpg

Speaking of ole BG, were you aware that, besides his vast medical knowledge, he and Zuckerberg have a financial interest in a lab that produces artificial breast milk. Did I hear something about a baby formula shortage? 🙄
    Those geniuses always seem to be in the right place at the right time. Their intuition and luck is uncanny.

Recognized that author immediately. He is very anti-vac (autism argument); and big in the field of iatrogenic causes of brain injury. I believe he did a huge study showing effect of diet on recidivism and violence/behavior problems with prisoners too.

Well written article though.

Its a factually correct article based on solid data.

From regulatory capture of FDA/CDC/etc to the national trend to roll all medical providers under control of regional hospitals that dictate HOW someone will be treated instead of independent care providers practicing their art.

Innovative treatment based on FLCCC protocols saved a pile of people when the central medical planners lack of treatment killed hundreds of thousands.

Heck, they've known the connection between vitamin d deficiency and covid since early 2020 but the central medical planners STILL refuse to push vitamin d or vitamin d testing at annual physicals

The US has fudged the covid statistics since 2020 and have been declaring pretty much any death to be "covid related".....but we also have a covid fatality rate that eclipses the rest of the world....

Sort by deaths/million population

Pretty stunning data to see that third world countries like india with massive poverty, densely populated cities and poor access to medical care had a fraction of the covid deaths the US did

The move towards central medical planning and control is every bit as destructive as what we've seen with the central economic planners and education.

If there's no accountability for the stunts they've pulled under covid you can be sure they will try to do it again

Guess who paid money into monkey pox research?

Reactions: Emerson0311

The problem with this, and I'm sure Malone above all knows it himself, he is is talking about the original, natural, monkeypox virus, that I was mentioning above in the 2003 outbreak.

They have clearly lab-manipulated this. I am betting a smallpox-HIV-monkeypox with gain of function to increase transmissibility.

• Wow
    Reactions: theLBC and JR_77

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u5.jpg

Reactions: NCHillbilly
    yea , the cdc is probably involved and yea we will find out years later that our tax dollars were used to fund the experiments would not be shocked to find out Anthony Fauci was directly linked to the whole thing and that he is using this to get back in the public eye and under Joe Biden administration pull more funding for the next set of outbreaks .
    I've been looking up data and short answer, yes. CDC and Penn together, along with Wuhan have done research on Monkeypox and even used the word "bioweapon" in abstract. The fact that this is a planned attack on the civilian populations, ....I gotta stop reading this.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Hobo Hilton