• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Interesting way to do dirt work in your basement

Re: Interesting way to do dirt work in your basement

Not all of us Canucks have this much free time, let alone dogged persistence.

But them Saskatchewanites... they sure do. And you should see the things they do in their 'off' hours.

"Off" referring to the "off their medication", that is.

He just waisted 7 years of his life that he will never get back.... he should have been that dedicated to real life operating and he would have more money in his pockets!

Holy shit man, get a life.

I wonder if he has ever uttered the words "put the lotion in the basket" cause it wouldn't surprise me.

I was having trouble sleeping, started watching one of the vids and bam I was passed out. Thanks.

Wow...that's a guy with a lot of spare time on his hands....that looks like fun though...for about 10 minutes.......7years????

this motherfucker is crazy - like......wow crazy.......scary like i wont be able to sleep at night knowing this guy exist crazy.......lol =p

I run excavators for a living. Damn sure wouldn't want to do it when I got home.

Fascinating obsession..who would know that this little world exists?

and i thought that youtube posters have way to much time to waste. i stand corrected.

This has Red Green written all over it....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WTF? Wouldnt a shovel and wheelbarrow be quicker? </div></div>

Somebody tried to help him with a shovel. He ran them over repeatedly with the semi truck and dug a grave with the back hoe...