• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Sniper’s Hide Cup International Civilian Competitors

AussieShooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 27, 2005
Australia
Is the cup open to international civilians or just US competitors?

If its not open currently are there plans for the future?

But did he have dual citizenship or on a temporary visa?

I'm also wondering if I wanted to compete in 2014 the logistics behind such an exercise.

Bringing rifle (storage) , custom ammo ( or if I have to reload there) etc.

Over the years we have had many international competitors shoot the match.

UK, Germany, Australia, South America.

We provide a letter inviting you to the match which you use to show the State Department. That allows you to bring your stuff. It requires a pretty good lead in like 6 months, but there never been a problem.

Bringing rifle (storage) , custom ammo ( or if I have to reload there) etc.

Outside of Massachusetts, we don't have the retarded firearm storage laws that most of the world seems to have. As for the ammo, maybe ship your reloads to one of the match organizers?

recently I've sended money to a Pennsylvania SH member to buy a used wooden lefty hunting (!) stock, and I've asked him FIRST if it could be done_ (stocks are unrestricted items in Italy,of course)_ this guy has later reported that the shipping from PA to Italy has been stopped, and the stock seized, by U.S. Custom_ If that's true, please, will pay real attention about REAL issues BEFORE any shipping _ good luck,anyway!

Last edited:
Or work up your load, write it down and find somebody here who will help you load a batch when you get here...

We would be happy to have more international competitors. As others have stated, do your homework and prepare early.