• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Intro to PRS

Cmh259

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 5, 2020
Would like to dabble in PRS, what would be a good intro optic to look into. Thanks in advance!

There's many different great options. As a long standing supporting vendor here on the forum it would be our pleasure to discuss this with you and help figure out which would suit your intended use the best. If you've got a few minutes give us a call, 516-217-1000
Thanks

I like the Dmr2, my only concern is the warranty. Bushnell stands behind there stuff, but if they’re discontinuing them, what would I get as a replacement?!

My experience has been that scope mfgs keep spare parts around for years after a model is discontinued to service warranty claims. They most likely wouldn’t send you a new scope, they’d fix yours, and almost all scope issues can be fixed with new parts (not necessarily true of other products).

I like the Dmr2, my only concern is the warranty. Bushnell stands behind there stuff, but if they’re discontinuing them, what would I get as a replacement?!
You'd get it fixed by the factory if repairable. If not, we have a few packed away for such cases. If we ran out, you'd get the new hottness which hasn't been released yet.