• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Introduction/new account

JawboneMedia

Private
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2021
Norcross, GA
Howdy, I have been around the forum for quite some time as "gentleman4561" dating back to the pre-scout days but I created a new account to better reflect my business/purchase a commercial dealer account upgrade.

Once my upgrade is approved I will share more, but my primary focus is on optics and suppressors alongside being a Platinum Masterpiece Arms dealer.

I have been in the firearms industry for quite some time via my media company (www.jbonemedia.com) but over the past year decided to start putting my FFL/SOT to use.

I have shot a variety of guns/competitions over the year to include 3 Gun, USPSA, PRS, Mammoth Sniper Challenge, Arena gas gun matches, and whatever other opportunities I could find.

If you are looking for any of the above-mentioned items please don't hesitate to reach out to me as you will find my prices to be VERY competitive.

Thanks, Luke
[email protected]

Reactions: Salazar