• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Introduction

10xBuilder

Private
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2010
Hey there, I am a student at Lassen Community College in their Gunsmithing program, I am a first year student and fresh out of high school doing what truly makes me happy I have been involved in hunting, fishing and Long Ranges shooting for my entire life. My father and i have GAP Precision rifle m40 A3, m40 A1 AR 10 a Non typicle Hunting rifle and LRB M 25's so I know what really good quallity is and my quest is to learn to properly build weapons to this quality so your help and assistance as I put forth questions would be GREATLY Appreciated

Thank You Kindly
10xBuilder

Re: Introduction

Thank u very much
I pay very close attention and ask TONS of questions!
we just finished machining and are starting on hardening now so i will keep everyone updated on my progress
thanks all
10xBuilder

yes Sir he is, he is only teaching a few classes this year but he is still there and helping out!

10xBuilder

10xbuilder is my son and I am so proud of him for following his passion. The world would be a much better place if we all had passion for our job. He has had a keen intrest for years even at his young age. I only wish I had found a clear direction upon entering college.

Merlinn

Tell John Martin and Bob C, Shawn Davison says hello. They'll remember me. And tell John happy birthday, he had one a couple weeks ago.

My advice, be the first person in the door and the last one out.
If you have one project scheduled for the week, bring five! And work your butt off. That's the way I did it.

Good luck, Shawn