• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Inventory Apps

Its an old app but it works well for me
713Os2t2mqL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Options: A spreadsheet program like Numbers on a Mac, or excel or google’s version or there’s some free third-party open source programs. Apps for your phone that link to a computer app.

Some things to think about. This list is not all-encompassing.

One key is free or free-ish. Recurring payments add up.

Second key is data mobility. App companies seem to go belly up too often, leaving you holding the bag with no way to get your data out.

Third key is your control and access to the data. Google stores your info in the cloud, and depending how you set up your computer or phone/tablet, your data may be up there in the ether as well. Also, do you need to use multiple devices to update the data? (Phone, Apple and PC devices, and of course your fax machine lol)

That’s off the top of my head. Back to work.

I highly recommend NOT using a free app that is intenet based, versus running on a laptop and not making your data web-based. think about having your firearms inventory on a company's data base when the Biden admin comes calling on them.

Reactions: carbonbased
You mean like the records they already have? Lol.

If you think the government doesn't know what you've got already, you're sadly mistaken.

I figured the OP was asking about ammo or reloading component tracking. Most of the reloading apps have an option for that kind of thing.