• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Invited to be a Freemason

If you want to see spooky Mason stuff try jogging around the abandoned Temple in the craphole that is Monrovia, Liberia while muslim women ululate at zero dark thirty. Seems President Munroe must have been a Mason also and those he repatriated wanted to build a country on Masonic principles. If Liberia is the result they should stick to small cars in parades, rodeos and hospitals.

I was there in 2006, you could get in around the building but the building itself had been done up and locked up.odd fucking place

I was there in 2006, you could get in around the building but the building itself had been done up and locked up.odd fucking place

I think the building was a remnant of the Americo-Liberian class that was pushed aside when Doe came to power. His tribe had no use for Masonry but made good use of the palms trees down by the water.

The hill the Temple is located on was good for PT. Cpl Gaumont, if you are out there my apologies for choosing to do wind sprints on that MFer.

Last edited:
Good people doing good things. Look no further than the Shriners Hospital for Crippled Children. The families of these kids are not charged a dime for services rendered. Neither from the hospital or the docs. Our lodge volunteers to work the Childrens Miracle Network every year. The "rituals" some people bring up are nothing more than using theatrics to impress various principles and ideas found in the bible. As far as the character remark- sure there will be a bad egg or two as is the case with every group or organization in society. I do not however see any of the defamers of Free Masonery come even near the amount of charity, aid and assistance to children as do the Masons and Shriners. Speak Not Of What You Do Not Truly Know.