• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ionbond FDE-STD-595B pics?

6Dasher

Minuteman
Apr 25, 2005
Netherlands
Does anyone have a rifle in the FDE-STD-595B ionbond color that would like to share pics?

Looking to have my XLR coated in this FDE version and the barrel/action in black. Just curious at to what this FDE looks like vs the smalle photo of a 1911 that is on their site.

I don't have a rifle done in FDE ion bond, but I did have my p30ls slide done. It didn't come out as I had expected, but I am happy with it. Its tough to get a good photo of it as it changes with the light and angle you are looking at it. It definitely looks darker as it gets dirty, and it does get dirty easy as it picks up oil, but is easily cleaned. I'm contemplating have an ar done but haven't decided if I'm better off just cerakoting it instead to save money. If you're trying to match other pieces that are fde, forget about it they won't match. There is a little additional wait time for fde over black.

p30ls_with_mags.jpgp30ls_with_belt.jpgp30ls_slide.jpgp30ls_at_costa_het2.jpg