• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes IOR 6-24x56 35mm FFP Tactical

CSTactical

Sniper's Hide Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 18, 2009
    Sacramento, CA
    www.cstactical.com
    IOR 6-24x56 35mm FFP Tactical Illuminated Modified MP-8 Dot Reticle

Link the the IOR 6-24x56mm on CS TACTICAL. May have to click the link twice to get you to the correct page. We are having issue with the links, we are working on it.

IOR_6_24x56_FFP__4d51ea4c3c426.jpg

IllumMP-8-specs.png

FFP Tactical scope model, with "zero stop", digital illumination and secondary point of impact variable index. Other features include our Modified MP-8 dot reticule, 0.1 MRAD adjustments, SF, 35mm tube, exceptional field of view, great eyerelief and mag lock support system. Glass quality is outstanding, as are the tracking and repeatability of the scope.

Weight (oz.): 36
    Length (in): 16
    Eye Relief (in): 3.75
    Field of View @ 100 yds (ft): 21-6
    Exit Pupil (mm) -
    MRAD: 0.1
    Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated
    Warranty: Limited Lifetime

Link the the IOR 6-24x56mm on CS TACTICAL. May have to click the link twice to get you to the correct page. We are having issue with the links, we are working on it.

Mike @ CST

Re: IOR 6-24x56 35mm FFP Tactical

I am too shopin for a better scope...hows this compare to nightforce 5-22x56?

Re: IOR 6-24x56 35mm FFP Tactical

I have not used the SS 5-25x50mm so I could not say. I hear good thing about them for the most part.

As for the NF I really like them and to me they are hard to beat. The NF 5.5-22x has very nice glass maybe it is not as good as IOR but it does the job very well. I prefer the turrets on the NF and the Finish. The IOR is FFP were the NF is not. They both have there + and - over all they are both very nice scopes. I prefer the NF scopes myself. For the PRICE and Features the IOR is hard to pass up.

Mike @ CST