• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes IOR Valdada Scope Info

Monkey83

Private
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2011
AE
HI, Does anyone know anything about the IOR Valdada 6-24x56 35mm FFP MOA/MOA SF ILLUMIN. MP8-X1 (MOA-X1) RETICULE??...I read that some IOR's reticle values change when you change the power on the scope.at 10x gives you mils and half mils and at 18x gives you MOA. is that standar on all Valdada scopes??

Re: IOR Valdada Scope Info

It's a FFP scope. The value will never change. Doesn't matter if it's IOR, NF, S&B, etc. It always stays the same.

i have the sfp version of that scope and yes the reticle is mil at 12x and moa at 21.5 for your ffp version the reticle will always read in mil or moa depending on what reticle you have it will not change with more or less magnification

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eleaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That scope looks sick. I'd consider one were it not for the $2800 price tag on it.</div></div>

Not sure where you found it for $2800, but it's listed on Liberty Optics site for $1995 delivered. That includes rings and your choice of either a free set of binos or a red dot sight.

Liberty Optics