• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes IOR Valdada

Ghostcoyote

Minuteman
Feb 26, 2010
Ohio
Who has the best prices on these optics?
Mind is made up on scope. Its just who has best price and service?
The new 6-24x with MP-8 extreme reticle moa/moa.

Thanks in advance

Yea, call mike at liberty optics. He's the go to guy around here. If u ever have a problem with your IOR he will take care of it.

Thanks guys, I will do that very thing. You can buy a product just about anywhere but you don't always get good service. Service after the sale means a great deal to me.

Thanks again,

+1 for Scott at Liberty Optics. He will treat you right and will give you a straight and honest answer.

ghost...
I've had my IOR (3-18 X 50) for 9 days now, I absolutely love it. I've used every high end scope available in our systems (SOCEUR) over the years and there are features on this scope that outshines things on all the others. For a scope I actually had to spend money on I'm very happy!