• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

iota Kremlin Stocks

DukeGSP

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2019
looking to see if these stocks are worth the money? Stocky's running a "bundle deal" with a PR barrel but before I dropped 500 plus on one, I wanted to see if anyone has one and what their thoughts are? it's for a Tikka T3. I'm ready to pull the trigger but, just wanting to make sure I'm not selling myself short if there is a better bang for the buck. thanks.

yeah I got a prefit from them but wanted to see if anyone had any input on those particular stocks.

Just looked at them again. Didn’t realize they had the inlet options for the CTR bottom metal/Grayboe DBM. Looked at the Mesa Precision stocks as well. Also interested in feedback of anyone that has had either. Mesa would be the lighter option, then Iota, and KRG Bravo.

I have a Iota Kremlin on my tikka 6.5 prc and enjoy it, great ergonomics. The only gripe I have about it is that the sides by the action are a little high so you can only see about half of the tikka logo.

Attachments

• 20200102_200521.jpg
    20200102_200521.jpg
    674 KB · Views: 880
beautiful rife. do you have a picture of where it comes up on the action like you're speaking of?

Thank you! I am currently building another tikka and putting the iota stock on the new one so this is the only pic I have that shows it. I will get you another pic when the new rifle is done.
I believe I could sand it down as iotas colors are supposed to be embedded in but it doesnt bother me enough to worry about it. I just like giving honest reviews!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200207-131151_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200207-131151_Gallery.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 330
I have a Iota Kremlin on my tikka 6.5 prc and enjoy it, great ergonomics. The only gripe I have about it is that the sides by the action are a little high so you can only see about half of the tikka logo.
I am currently looking at the combo deal with the Proof carbon barrel. After knowing what you know now, would you buy this stock again for the price that it is and has it helped in accuracy?

I am currently looking at the combo deal with the Proof carbon barrel. After knowing what you know now, would you buy this stock again for the price that it is and has it helped in accuracy?
Yes I would buy again and the rifle shoots great with the stock. I did bed it tho. I shot it one time without bedding and it still shot good.

Yes I would buy again and the rifle shoots great with the stock. I did bed it tho. I shot it one time without bedding and it still shot good.
I bought the Iota Kremlin and 6.5 PRC proof carbon barrel from Stockystock for $1235 as a combo deal. I am hoping I like it. Thanks for your input.

I bought the Iota Kremlin and 6.5 PRC proof carbon barrel from Stockystock for $1235 as a combo deal. I am hoping I like it. Thanks for your input.
Nice! I think you will. No problem

I’m looking at picking one of these stocks up for my Tikka CTR. Are you guys still liking them?

These are in stock at currently vs having to wait who knows how long for a manners, McMillan or Mesa precision.

I’m looking at picking one of these stocks up for my Tikka CTR. Are you guys still liking them?

These are in stock at currently vs having to wait who knows how long for a manners, McMillan or Mesa precision.
I just got mine back yesterday and really like the feel of it. I have yet to shoot it but will be going out next week. I’ll keep you updated.