• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Iowa 2-day Frank Galli Precision Rifle Fundamentals August 15th-16th

Just needed to fix my name...

1. Chris R. (aka Newbie2020)
2.Adam (aka Handel)
3.Micah K. (aka Fiveshotdot)
4. Ryan K. (aka PVT.Donut)
5. Chris I. (aka Halfnutz)
6. RG F (aka Flather18)
7. John M. (aka CavReconScout)
8. Steve N (daylate)
9. Tom M. (IOWASHOOTER)
10. Joel W. (Cjwise5)
11. Dan W. (deltawiskey)
12. Rusted Nut
13. Toby W. (Tjwilson)
14. IowaPlinker
15. The Jackal
16. Jason N (Steyrguy)
17. Ted H (Jack Master)

Gents, we have until July 14 to book our rooms. After that, it’s first-come-first serve with the masses. You want to be under this roof before we “burn this place down”. LOL

ALSO - I need this information Sheet / Application filled out when you are sure you will be attending. I use your information to generate Certificates and it provides us info about the equipment you will use. There is an indemnity clause as well.

I can have you fill this out at the Course, but you won’t be receIving a Cert with everyone else. Follow instructions, please.

Sign and email it to me at [email protected].

Thanks! It’s early but I’m getting this out of the way before our busy Course season starts.

Taylor

Attachments

• IOWA Precision Rifle Application.pdf
    15.3 KB · Views: 139
Newly updated list below. @Tjwilson had to back out cuz of schedule conflicts(shakes fist at that Rona's). But, Scott D. is taking his place. Anyone else beyond this will be a backup list and get plugged in accordingly when someone has to back out.

2.Adam (aka Handel)
6. RG F (aka Flather18)
8. Steve N (daylate)
9. Tom M. (IOWASHOOTER)
10. Joel W. (Cjwise5)
11. Dan W. (deltawiskey)
12. Rusted Nut
13. IowaPlinker
14. The Jackal
15. Jason N (Steyrguy)
16. Ted H (Jack Master)
17. Scott D.

Back-up List:
1. ??

Damn, I missed it. Might as well jump on the list.

Back-up List:
1. Chett W. (winklche)

2.Adam (aka Handel)
6. RG F (aka Flather18)
8. Steve N (daylate)
9. Tom M. (IOWASHOOTER)
10. Joel W. (Cjwise5)
11. Dan W. (deltawiskey)
12. Marshall H.(Rusted Nut)
13. IowaPlinker
14. The Jackal
15. Jason N (Steyrguy)
16. Ted H (Jack Master)
17. Scott D.

Back-up List:
1. Chett W.(winklche)

Reactions: Mike4837
2.Adam (aka Handel)
6. RG F (aka Flather18)
8. Steve N (daylate)
9. Tom M. (IOWASHOOTER)
10. Joel W. (Cjwise5)
11. Dan W. (deltawiskey)
12. Marshall H.(Rusted Nut)
13. IowaPlinker
14. The Jackal
15. Jason N (Steyrguy)
16. Ted H (Jack Master)
17. Scott D.

Back-up List:
1. Chett W.(winklche)
2. Doug P.

Working up an additional Course on the 17th - 18th for the overflow students plus others If we can establish interest. Once I have a go-ahead from the Hotel, I’ll create another thread just for that Course. Spoke with @Wolfhunter. He’s in, and with his help, the range is in.
:-]]

Hey guys. We have an overflow or alternate class. Same class, different days. If you’re signed up for the first class and Monday and Tuesday would work better for your schedule we can shuffle that around too.

I'm fielding your email questions.
LowLight will be flying up to Alaska late next week for our June Cycle of Courses. He and I will spend the week discussing all details of these Iowa Courses to include payment processing.
In the mean time, get your Aps to me and book your room nights.

Thanks, fellas. Once we get this Iowa puzzle built, all the pieces will fall in place.

-- Taylor

I would like to sign up for the overflow class, I e mailed enough said last night, how do I find the PDF application?
I apologize if that's a stupid question, I'm new here.

I would like to sign up for the overflow class, I e mailed enough said last night, how do I find the PDF application?
I apologize if that's a stupid question, I'm new here.
No apologies needed. I'll add your name to the list for the overflow. Here's the link to the thread for it on the Hide too. The PDF form and all that is on the link.

Marc will get back to you. I don't believe that email is one of his primary emails and probably doesn't get checked quite as often.

Reactions: Enough Said
Wolfhunter,
Marc did get back to me. I found the form, just trying to figure out how to be able to fill it out. Thanks again.
No apologies needed. I'll add your name to the list for the overflow. Here's the link to the thread for it on the Hide too. The PDF form and all that is on the link.

Marc will get back to you. I don't believe that email is one of his primary emails and probably doesn't get checked quite as often.

Ok ladies and germs, here's the current roster for this class. Sorry I'm running behind. Things have gotten a little busy here and I haven't been keeping up like I should.

1. Doug P.
2.Adam (aka Handel)
6. RG F (aka Flather18)
8. Steve N (daylate)
9. Tom M. (IOWASHOOTER)
10. Joel W. (Cjwise5)
11. Dan W. (deltawiskey)
12. Rusted Nut
13. IowaPlinker
14. The Jackal
15. Jason N (Steyrguy)
16. Ted H (Jack Master)
17. Scott D.

Shut this one down and let’s get the applications in. I think I have 13 of them.
Great participation. This is going to be epic.

Shut this one down and let’s get the applications in. I think I have 13 of them.
Great participation. This is going to be epic.
Yah. Sorry that wasn’t clear. One of the guys from this class had to back out and Doug from the overflow wanted to shoot with his buddy in this class so I just shuffled names.

August 15-16 Roster

1. Doug P.
2.Adam (aka Handel)
6. RG F (aka Flather18)
8. Ted H (Jack Master)
9. Tom M. (IOWASHOOTER)
10. Joel W. (Cjwise5)
11. Dan W. (deltawiskey)
12. Rusted Nut
13. IowaPlinker
14. The Jackal
15. Scott D.
16. Cullen K.(wolf hunter)

Ok folks, here's the current roster for the Saturday Sunday class. Daylate and Steyrguy decided to move to the overflow class. I talked with Marc and it was decided to leave this one at 16 total to give that little extra attention to everyone vs 18 people.

I filled out the info sheet for Marc and Frank as well. I'd encourage you all to do the same soon if you haven't already. August is quickly approaching! I look forward to meeting everyone in person!

August 15-16 Roster

1. Doug P.
2.Adam (aka Handel)
6. RG F (aka Flather18)
8. Ted H (Jack Master)
9. Tom M. (IOWASHOOTER)
10. Joel W. (Cjwise5)
11. Rusted Nut
12. IowaPlinker
13. The Jackal
14. Scott D.
15. Cullen K.(wolfhunter)

Had one drop. We can add one or leave it as is. I suspect there will be a little more shuffling as we get closer. No big deal.

Guys

I got access to the site this AM, so I will adjust the payment windows to be more clear and that way no confusions

Sorry about that, they built the site and locked me out and never responded to me, so finally I got them to make an admin account

Give me a few hours to tweak it and then you can sign up online and pay

Lowlight is getting the payment portal set up today. I’ll let him notify when it is READY.
We need you guys to know that the Course Cost is $650. The Range requires $30 per day, so $60 total. We are making the portal state that the Course is $710 so that your fees are included for clarity and in total disclosure.

Don’t let that scare you off. — Taylor

Right now I have 14 paid on my list,

Jason Nickerson
Steve Nickerson
Steve Mainus
John Myers
Doug Parks
Ted Hoeger
Ryan Keller
Chris Ita
Micah K
Adam Z
Joel Wise
Marshall H
Rob Flath
Chet W

This is currently paid, I can see what Pay Pal Does so when payments come in I am adding you to a separate list we keep on hand

Last edited:
Ladies and gents,

Marc has informed me that the group rate at the hotel for this class expires tomorrow. (7/14/20). After that rooms will be at the normal rate. If you want to get in on that you should call soon. I’m away from my computer til the weekend and WiFi is spotty but I believe it’s the cobblestone inn. The information should be in the previous posts or one of the other members can help if someone has questions. I’ll do my best but answers from me will likely be delayed.

Can’t wait to see you all there!

Reactions: Rusted Nut
Ladies and gents,

Marc has informed me that the group rate at the hotel for this class expires tomorrow. (7/14/20). After that rooms will be at the normal rate. If you want to get in on that you should call soon. I’m away from my computer til the weekend and WiFi is spotty but I believe it’s the cobblestone inn. The information should be in the previous posts or one of the other members can help if someone has questions. I’ll do my best but answers from me will likely be delayed.

Can’t wait to see you all there!
When I called the other day to reserve my room the lady informed me that the reserved block was full but she would give me the same rate anyway.

Reactions: Mike4837
Gents, we have until July 14 to book our rooms. After that, it’s first-come-first serve with the masses. You want to be under this roof before we “burn this place down”. LOL

ALSO - I need this information Sheet / Application filled out when you are sure you will be attending. I use your information to generate Certificates and it provides us info about the equipment you will use. There is an indemnity clause as well.

I can have you fill this out at the Course, but you won’t be receIving a Cert with everyone else. Follow instructions, please.

Sign and email it to me at [email protected].

Thanks! It’s early but I’m getting this out of the way before our busy Course season starts.

Taylor

If anyone still needs to fill out the form it’s comment #104 in this thread.

A little late but they're still taking reservations for the "Iowa Shooters". Room rate seems to be $86.29.

Hey guys, I'm starting a class roster to help Marc and Frank with name spelling for certs etc. If you're attending the class, please PM me your First and Last name and also mention if you're paid or not and which class dates you're attending. We're only about a month out!

Is there any openings left? I just found out that I can get take some time off so that I can get there.

Is there any openings left? I just found out that I can get take some time off so that I can get there.
In the “overflow Course”, yes. On the 17th-18th.
Get the Application and payment in.
Thanks for your interest.
Taylor

@Enough Said . Do you need me to bring a 1/2 size craps table to the Iowa Class? The one in my dinning room is mobile. :unsure:

1597241502658.png