• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Iowa Governor.. This is Great News

The Great People of this Great County are feeling the pressure of the wrong doers, it’s about doing what’s right.

We stand now with Great compassion about our future for our kids and our grandchildren.

I worry as to what future holds for them.

It’s such an uncertain times we’re in.

Last edited:
I work/carry in Iowa and live in Illinois. Lived in Iowa for many years (couldn't afford to buy a house there) and now live in Illinois but keep a PO box and work in Iowa. I love the 2A deals - wish Illinois would follow the protocol and secure 2A rights the way Iowa does. But I can't afford to live there and can't deal with the Iowa mentality. Maybe move there when retirement sets in.

My Wife is an Iowan. Doesn't wanna go back *but* we have a Momma that owns property (a Farm) in Iowa so ya never know. We might go back someday when we can afford it.

VooDoo

Patriots of this country, are starting to wake up and realizing commieizm is just around the corner.
Good on her and her state. I think we will see more of this happening around the Nation, and I'm glad for it. Shit is getting real, at this point in time. I never, ever, thought I would see our Gov. turn in the direction it is. Mac

Reactions: ChristianSilver
totally awesome!!! less to no restrictions on otherwise law-abiding citizens, and put and keep the actual violent criminals in jail!

Reactions: PostOak
Nick of time, my CCW permit expires this summer.