• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision IOWA - LR Precision Rig and Night Vision Demo - 8-23

Controlled Chaos Arms

Gun Plumber
Minuteman
YUPFY5E.jpg

Controlled Chaos Arms and Nightlong Industries LLC will be hosting The Great Iowa Long Range and Night Vision Open House on August 23rd from 6PM-Midnight. It will be held at the Brownells, Inc. Big Springs Range Complex near Montezuma, Iowa.

Come out and learn about long range shooting from the pro's at CCA and check out the rifles they have built. Learn more about the various training opportunities they have throughout the year to help you become a better shooter. Send some rounds down range on the 500 yard range and enjoy their great builds.

Once the sun sets the Night Vision comes out as Nightlong Industries demonstrates the latest in helmet, mounts, Monoculars, Binoculars and Weapon Mounted Night Vision. Test them all out for yourself and shoot some rifles with Clip-On Night Vision.

The event is free to attend but there will be a $20 range fee if you choose to fire.

I'll provide suppressors after sunset for our weapons and yours if you need them, as we're only going to shoot suppressed after dark. Gotta keep the neighbors happy. ;)

You can bring your own set ups and shoot with us, try some NV on your own weapon, etc. We here lots of coyote guys wondering about NV set ups, but are afraid to drop so much $$ through a mail order system with no ability to return it. I don't blame you a bit. Try before you buy, learn more, and see what the most versatile and money wise set up is FOR YOU this way...

-Michael

PS - RSVP on Nightlong Industries Facebook page or send Ryan or myself an email message so we can get a handle on the numbers for that afternoon and evening.