• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD IOWA TRADE 6MM BERGER 105 HYBRIDS AND 6.5 140 GRAIN HYBRIDS OR H4350,OR H4895,OR RETUMBO,OR IMR 4350,OR IMR 8208XBR TRADE ONLY FOR VARGET

SAVAGESEVEN

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2019
Iowa
LOOKING TO TRADE ONLY IN IOWA SOME BERGER 6MM 105 HYBRIDS OR 6.5 140 GRAIN HYBRIDS OR TRADE H4350 OR H4895,OR RETUMBO OR IMR 4350 OR IMR 8208XBR

Last edited:
I'm from Iowa. I have Varget. No need for 6mm bullets, but looking for some H1000

I could probably spare 3lbs, unopened. Central Iowa, will be driving through DSM this weekend.

Shoot I just looked I only have 1 lb of H1000 left .. is their any other powder you would trade for ? I have H4350 and Retumbo

How many 140s you giving for varget? How many you got and how much varget do you need?

• Haha
Reactions: SAVAGESEVEN
No prob. i’ll just shoot my varget. Its just gonna take me a while to burn up my 130lbs.
Troll right here . 130 lbs of Varget and thousands of rounds of hybrids. But yet responds to add of wanting to trade Berger hybrids for Varget.

Troll right here . 130 lbs of Varget and thousands of rounds of hybrids. But yet responds to add of wanting to trade Berger hybrids for Varget.
Well sure, if you want to do something stupid like trade 2000 hybrids for 8lbs varget I reckon it would be foolish to turn that down. But since I have so much of both already I don’t need a trade straight across.

Well sure, if you want to do something stupid like trade 2000 hybrids for 8lbs varget I reckon it would be foolish to turn that down. But since I have so much of both already I don’t need a trade straight across.
Never ever said I would trade 2000 for 8lbs . You need to learn how to read ! You asked how much Varget I was looking for! And how many hybrids I have because your extremely nosey . Your a troll that prob don’t even have 1 lb of Varget let alone supposedly 130 lbs. lol 😂

I just bought 8lbs varget last year $180, this year $292. Its insane. In Ohio if you ever get this way. I have a 24lbs of varget and lots of h1000 and h4350.

I need H4895 and small rifle primers.

I just bought 8lbs varget last year $180, this year $292. Its insane. In Ohio if you ever get this way. I have a 24lbs of varget and lots of h1000 and h4350.

I need H4895 and small rifle primers.
I'm in OH and have SRP's and looking for varget.

i have varget wood trade for retumbo. im south of omaha on the iowa line?

Savageseven, I have a little Varget. Do you happen to have Winchester SRP? Berger 6.5 140gn elite hunters?