• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Iran attacks Israel start of WW3?

Yeah and I get that. What I'm pushing back against is the idea that

1.) their predicament is rooted in western intervention.
2.) this is self evident since all religions are equal.

Islam inherently doesn't play nice with others, and as certain Islamic countries evolve with tech and culture, we should never forget what ideology is lurking under the hood.
This theory doesn't assume that all religions are equal, far from it. Nor does it have anything to do with Western intervention. It has to do with the evolution of civilization, and that historical teachings of their religion do not intersect with the reality of today of that evolution. But, being told/taught/indoctrinated that their culture should have a higher standing in the world, juxtaposed against the fact that they live in poverty, with a poor education system, there is no means to ever get there, save through some physical conflict.

Think of it as a cultural longing for "the good ole days", and them willing to push that desire by use of force, fear or martyrdom.

Nobody is going to go nuke due to MAD principle and the power elite of the world don't want to die.
The US needs to stop pussy footing around and attack the Russians in Ukraine and unilaterally destroy Tehran.
Ok. The wrongs of the World set right. Carry on...
So go to Ukraine and fight against the Russians and take your offspring along to help the cause.
But you wont because you are just another little man typing bullshit on the internet.

Carry on.....

Fox News had an Iranian missle body found in Israel on the news this morning..does none see anything unusual about it?
View attachment 8397850
Balances out....russian tanks for years have kidde fire bottle system inside
Where in the hell would you get that?
giphy.gif
It always leaks out especially when some one post cell phone pics of them sticking out of the sand or balloon miss action shots [pun] and if any were taken out electronically

So go to Ukraine and fight against the Russians and take your offspring along to help the cause.
But you wont because you are just another little man typing bullshit on the internet.

Carry on.....
You are a thick one, ain'tcha? I am laughing at you!

This theory doesn't assume that all religions are equal, far from it. Nor does it have anything to do with Western intervention. It has to do with the evolution of civilization, and that historical teachings of their religion do not intersect with the reality of today of that evolution. But, being told/taught/indoctrinated that their culture should have a higher standing in the world, juxtaposed against the fact that they live in poverty, with a poor education system, there is no means to ever get there, save through some physical conflict.

Think of it as a cultural longing for "the good ole days", and them willing to push that desire by use of force, fear or martyrdom.
Sounds familiar to the stirring up of the slave/race crap happening here in the USA.
Wakanda or whatever that bullshit Hollywood made up place is. We was kangs!!! Ummm, nope. You never were. You were captured and sold by the neighboring tribe.
You indoctrinate that belief and the results will always be "I want what was my inheritance by whatever means necessary".

Reactions: MarinePMI
Technology is the driver. Britian and Ireland were invaded 4,600 years ago by the Bell Beaker Complex, they used horse drawn carts and bronze swords. Replaced 90% of the Y-DNA, male genetic lines, and bred the women. The Anatolian Farmers were no match for men on horses with metal swords. This has happened since the beginning of time, a jump in technology and the old is fazed out. Next jump will be fusion energy and fossil fuels will be relegated to plastics and synthetic clothes.

Sounds familiar to the stirring up of the slave/race crap happening here in the USA.
Wakanda or whatever that bullshit Hollywood made up place is. We was kangs!!! Ummm, nope. You never were. You were captured and sold by the neighboring tribe.
You indoctrinate that belief and the results will always be "I want what was my inheritance by whatever means necessary".
I think there is some truth to your statement. But if we take a 1000' objective view of things what we are seeing are the vestiges of failed empires and the romanticizing of the history of that empire. It happens to them all and it will happen to the West. If our kids way down the line are told about how we used to be there will be forces to blame that don't involve choices that both Western leadership and individuals made to create the situation. And if there is a lack of formal education and objective thought the blame game will be more readily accepted and those blamed will be hated for what could have been vs what they are living through. That doesn't make anything that has been done by Muslims, etc correct, but if that all they are being told then the outcomes of hate are pretty obvious. We see it in the West with conservatives and liberals blaming each other and not taking responsibility of what they have done, along with the citizenry believing everything they have been fed and not thinking for themselves and hating those they have been directed at. This is a very old game played upon the vulnerable and impressionable.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
WWE/WWF style theatrics continue

Brandon can barely keep up with the outfits
GLS28chXgAAYDO9

Last edited:
Technology is the driver. Britian and Ireland were invaded 4,600 years ago by the Bell Beaker Complex, they used horse drawn carts and bronze swords. Replaced 90% of the Y-DNA, male genetic lines, and bred the women. The Anatolian Farmers were no match for men on horses with metal swords. This has happened since the beginning of time, a jump in technology and the old is fazed out. Next jump will be fusion energy and fossil fuels will be relegated to plastics and synthetic clothes.
Bingo....

ITS ALL TRUE!! Mr Fusion!

9145B7DF-2473-459C-9FAA-4B36E36A73DC.jpeg

• Haha
Hot fusion as in too much energy in too little of time possibly air delivered ? The way we're going i'm thinking Muslims 1600 will seem as renaissance to us as it did to middleage brutes who shat where they slept and thought of themselves pretty highly just because they were able to forget centuries of knowledge and replace all that with Christian dogma. So based on nature of man i'm pretty sure only hot fusion we might see in near future might be the one from the first question. Kinda like lightning just a tad to spicy to be palatable...

Hot fusion is a lot closer than you think...

Only "a decade away"...

Has been that way for the past 30 years.

But I suspect somebody doesn't actually want to let it get out to the world in a big way until someone has figured out how to use it to control the world the same way they do with oil.

Yea fusion ok...sure....fine

How do you intend to contain and control the heat produced ?
Like 10 million kelvin if I remember right ?

<edit>
Looked...
150 million celcius

Not much inconel can do about that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: sloporsche
Yea fusion ok...sure....fine

How do you intend to contain and control the heat produced ?
Like 10 million kelvin if I remember right ?

<edit>
Looked...
150 million celcius

Not much inconel can do about that.
Probably because they're not using metal to contain the heat/plasma...

BTW, they surpassed the "break even" point a year and a half ago...and that was a civilian/academic reactor.

Reactions: Rthur
didn't the russians use molten sodium years ago in their submarines reactors ?
Yes. Though we used them as well, since they were one of the earliest types of fission reactors. The down side back then, as Oppenheimer found out, was that with those older sodium reactors, once the pile they ran away, there was no way to stop them. Russia is missing an entire mountain when (long before Chernobyl) one went supercritical, and it took most of the mountain it was housed in, with it, when it detonated.

The upside, was less waste (relatively). Hence why the pursuit of hot fusion vs. fission. Fusion produces very little (minute amounts with some designs) waste. Until recently, the problem has been efficiency. It takes a lot of power to "warm up" a fusion reactor...

BTW: Fun factoid; the Russian Alpha subs had a trap door built into the sub, under the reactors. The Russian reactors were so prone to "run away", that they had to have the means to jettison the entire reactor if needed.