• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Iran attacks Israel start of WW3?

Israel is already pressed with active enemies on all sides. Mounting some gigantic "response" would be stupid, but whatever they do it's their call and we should support them, not hamstring them. Biden and Blinken are fucking retards. They can't be out of office fast enough.

Israel should take a page out of Trumps policy and go after the IRGC leadership and the Guardian Council members. You crush a single one of them and the rest scatter like roaches.
View attachment 8396985
They will need a lot of support for that a coalition i dare say with many gulf states standing with israel too

Reactions: abn31c and Fig
Israel is already pressed with active enemies on all sides. Mounting some gigantic "response" would be stupid, but whatever they do it's their call and we should support them, not hamstring them. Biden and Blinken are fucking retards. They can't be out of office fast enough.

Israel should take a page out of Trumps policy and go after the IRGC leadership and the Guardian Council members. You crush a single one of them and the rest scatter like roaches.
View attachment 8396985

Yeah, let's burn more money and go back to 8-9% inflation because we want to virtue signal. We can have partisan politics and emotions give the Fed a green light to raise rates even more, that's super smart.

Reactions: Shoreglide
Remember, if it weren't for lawyers, we wouldn't need lawyers.
Yep, lawyers, only beget lawyers. Paper on a wall or a title does not impress me one iota, in fact its mostly the reverse. The person who can live off the land, build their own shelter, make their own power ect, & handle trouble w/o help, impresses me more and more, as time goes on.
Spelling, typing, grammar means nothing, when one does not have the ability to maintain its or family's BMI, w/o shelf resupply.

It might shock you to learn that your doctor has a university education, your accountant has a university education, any lawyer you have ever used has a university education, and the car you drive was designed by a team of engineers who have university educations.

How many cars have you designed? How many cases have you litigated? How many estates have you probated? How many illnesses have you diagnosed or treated?
Dude… do you ever shut the fuck up? I come here looking for updates on the Iran/Israel war and all I see is you knocking down on poor people with no education…. Shut the fuck up already…. We get it… you’re educated and smarter than the rest of us.

Dude… do you ever shut the fuck up? I come here looking for updates on the Iran/Israel war and all I see is you knocking down on poor people with no education…. Shut the fuck up already…. We get it… you’re educated and smarter than the rest of us.
Pretty sure he's the only one that will believe that last line.

8699348C-C53A-4FAA-BBCE-D096787585F1.jpeg

Lawyers and doctors and engineers work for me, when they fuck up, I fire them and get another.
I am an American proprietor.
I have no degrees on my wall, I have good common sense in my head and a pocket full of money.
I use the lawyers and engineers to make me money, they would be nothing without my proprietary thoughts.
They are MY tool to success

The USA cannot enforce a no-fly zone in Ukraine because Russia has S-300s, S-400s, S-500s, and an air force of their own. If the US sent a squadron of F22s to Ukraine, they better be prepared to have the squadron wiped out.

If you want to start a war with Russia that will escalate into a nuclear war, I would appreciate it if you don't drag along the country I live in, into the nuclear fray. This is the problem with war-mongering Americans in the USA, they will wreck everything for the rest of us.

I have zero enemies in Moscow.

I have many enemies in Washington DC and NYC.
The 500 is poised as a competitor to the THAD but the components have dried up. And initial weapons were inert warheads.

And they are not staged to be in combat in any numbers until 2025

The 400 had approx 96 units which several have been destroyed by cheap drones and which the did not intercept

The 300 was developed in late 70’s, and there approx 200 units in total spread around the country. in addition we have captured several from Syria, that means it’s been taken apart and tactics have been modified.

Initial strike would be with several hundred tomahawk or alike munitions and when the batteries are empty the HARM munitions destroy the launchers.

Like most thing Russia has they sound good on paper and even if they do function as advertised the numbers are limited

The US would have air superiority in 2 weeks if not less. Russia is losing fixed and rotary aircraft to Ukraine with zero Air Force and only a few patriot systems which aren’t even the newest version which we would deliver.

Not voting for war but specifically an air war would be pretty quick and decisive. And that’s before we launch operations against airbases as Russia has virtually zero in air refueling

Education and intelligence are not co-dependent. He is the proof of this concept.

Just spitballing here….

So earlier this week, US sends CENTCOM commander to Israel to discuss handling of the impending attack

Biden comes on TV and broadcast to the world an attack on Israel is imminent and will happen within the next 24-48 hours

low and behold, just about 48 hours later, what do you know, Iran goes on social media and broadcast them launching of the attack with drones that take 6-9 hrs to reach their target

in the midst of the ongoing attack, Iran’s UN Ambassador puts out a statement, that under article 51, this response is retaliation to the attack on the Iranian embassy and that they consider this matter concluded….. doesn’t wait to actually access the damage or success of the attack ….

now we await Israel's response

MSM focuses on the drones having their lights on as they fly to their targets as that is a “big help to shoot down the drones” fucking clowns, because that’s how the defense systems target an impending threat, by their little lights

Yeah everything seems normal with all this
it sure has the makings of a scripted political dog and pony show ....i just hope the show doesn't bomb [pun] and some actors get pelted with a nuke ....high stakes poker and all are strapped at the table

Reactions: notacos4u
Education and intelligence are not co-dependent. He is the proof of this concept.
Definitely past the proof of concept stage, but I am unsure if he/she/it is the alpha or beta prototype of dysfunction.
Not an enviable position to find ones self in.

I just wish the damn thing would run out of ink in the typewriter.

Can I make an upgrade request for the next gen models ?

Be cheaper to take out Iran's missiles and drones out on their launchers.

Our military spending is 3.5% of GPD. Less than 19% of the budget and getting smaller every year as servicing the debt gets larger every year.
1713200628165.png

Whatever we do, we ought to do it soon, because we will be bankrupt before you know it. It's inevitable. There is no way to stop it now unless we could get back to 1980s level growth.

It might shock you to learn that your doctor has a university education, your accountant has a university education, any lawyer you have ever used has a university education, and the car you drive was designed by a team of engineers who have university educations.

How many cars have you designed? How many cases have you litigated? How many estates have you probated? How many illnesses have you diagnosed or treated?
Not all of us went to a University. Some of us actually are self taught, and have done quite well and been quite successful. Your assumptions are telling.

But then again, many people tend to confuse education with intelligence, which obviously are not the same thing.

I’ve probably saved a few lives, doesn’t make me a doctor. I have no “university” education homie.

Your arrogance stinks as bad as some on here that think they can “buy” anyone or anything they want.

Not all of us went to a University. Some of us actually are self taught, and have done quite well and been quite successful. Your assumptions are telling.

But then again, many people tend to confuse education with intelligence, which obviously are not the same thing.
Dude, me, you and others have been to the university of badassery.
Green gun club rocks, yo

Be cheaper to take out Iran's missiles and drones out on their launchers.

Our military spending is 3.5% of GPD. Less than 19% of the budget and getting smaller every year as servicing the debt gets larger every year.
View attachment 8397098

Whatever we do, we ought to do it soon, because we will be bankrupt before you know it. It's inevitable. There is no way to stop it now unless we could get back to 1980s level growth.

It might be cheaper but not as effective imho theater defense needs layers using satellites to MPADS ....scud type hunting means ya gadda go into the lions den and then you need massive CAP protection to cover the hunters from their layered defense . Hyper weapon defense is another matter requiring the computer to run the ops ....just add billions for R+D .

Reactions: Fig
I use the lawyers and engineers to make me money, they would be nothing without my proprietary thoughts.
That's a double edge sword statement.....most people use Drs, engineers, and lawyers to solve their problems. It's why you pay a premium for their services. I'm not sure one side is more important than the other.

Somebody coming on here and showing their ass, and pretending it smells any different than anyone else is the problem with this guy! We all have a skill, and that skill is no more important than any other skills. Kinda hard to be a Lawyer practicing law if your building is absent of running water, HVAC, lights, internet and a computer to write their words. Even more difficult if you don't have a car to drive to the court house. Without all those things, you're just a guy that knows case law, how to file motions, how to file briefs, and how to navigate court procedure. In other words, just a POS like the rest of us. The world will move on with or without you!

It might be cheaper but not as effective imho theater defense needs layers using satellites to MPADS ....scud type hunting means ya gadda go into the lions den and then you need massive CAP protection to cover the hunters from their layered defense . Hyper weapon defense is another matter requiring the computer to run the ops ....just add billions for R+D .
I was thinking more along the lines of some reverse trajectory Tomahawk, rather than anything active.

I was thinking more along the lines of some reverse trajectory Tomahawk, rather than anything active.
Tomahawk is very expensive over-kill for large trucks that shoot n scoot so you are going after an empty payload truck or as in the US gulf war decoy tanker trucks under bridges/over passes drew scud hunters weapons . DETECTION IDENTIFICATION ENGAGEMENT done in time you get D.I.E. MF er

The problem with Modern Lawyers is they are pathological liars, would sell their own Mother's for a buck and do not have the same Honor, Integrity and Ethics that the Founders had. The Founders also recognized that the planet was created and natural laws govern it, we had Deists, and several forms of Religious following at our founding.

My family celebrates 18 men that served in the Revolution, they did the mud, blood and freezing. Their commanders that did it with them were not lawyers.

Reactions: plong and NoDopes
Lawyers and doctors and engineers work for me, when they fuck up, I fire them and get another.
I am an American proprietor.
I have no degrees on my wall, I have good common sense in my head and a pocket full of money.
Most of em ain’t worth killin! They are one of the major problems with this country! This boomer here dreams of motherfuckers like dick sucker fuckin with me! It makes my dick hard!

• Haha
Reactions: Yasherka
The problem with Modern Lawyers is they are pathological liars,
Close.

They are paid to be professional liars and most of them cannot leave work at the office.
Well, OK, none of them can leave work at the office so they bring the liar home with them, take it to the store with them, post on the internet with it....

You get the gist, they know nothing but how to lie.
If they were actually good at it, it might not be so bad, but alas, most of them are not even good liars.
It has something to do with the average law professor they learn from having a substantial lack in character and skill set.
You've all heard it before, those who can't, teach.

Also, we wouldn't need lawyers if we didn't have lawyers who wrote fucked up laws for the last 250+ years.

In most countries its a 4 year degree like any professional because their laws aren't so convoluted, and further confused by judges (Lawyers) and politicians (Lawyers)

Any average IQ person (around 100) should be able to read any law, understand and interpret it. If they can't, it needs to be eliminated or simplified.

The only profession that deserves less respect are used car salesmen.

Reactions: mosin46
Also, we wouldn't need lawyers if we didn't have lawyers who wrote fucked up laws for the last 250+ years.

In most countries its a 4 year degree like any professional because their laws aren't so convoluted, and further confused by judges (Lawyers) and politicians (Lawyers)

Any average IQ person (around 100) should be able to read any law, understand and interpret it. If they can't, it needs to be eliminated or simplified.

The only profession that deserves less respect are used car salesmen.
We all have disdain for a lawyer but damn if we all don't use them. We need them, and mostly because of contractual needs, I'd try to list them but their could be 10k reasons one would need a lawyer. All, appropriate.

I suspect, as with an auto ac mechanic, it depends on the mechanic. Things can go good or things can go bad, its not the profession, but the individual you hired.

Reactions: roostercogburn98
Wow, I’ve read some really douchy comments on the net over the years, but that guy must be the supreme leader of douchebags. Admittedly, I only have an associates degree so I should probably just go be an uneducated heathen elsewhere.

Reactions: Yasherka and mtrmn
Why do we need them? Becuase they created all this bullshit as make work and job security. What about that do you not understand.
For once we agree on something… but being a business owner… I have one on retainer 😕

So it seems Israel may be spinning up for a counter-attack. If they do, US, UK and France claim to be a no shows. Jordan takes the position, no one in our airspace, period. This all may get interesting real soon if Israel actually attacks, do they have long range fueling available or do they have ballistic missiles we have not heard about?

So it seems Israel may be spinning up for a counter-attack. If they do, US, UK and France claim to be a no shows. Jordan takes the position, no one in our airspace, period. This all may get interesting real soon if Israel actually attacks, do they have long range fueling available or do they have ballistic missiles we have not heard about?
What do you think? It's roughly 965 miles from Tel Aviv to Tehran. I don't think long range refueling is necessarily the issue....

Wow, I’ve read some really douchy comments on the net over the years, but that guy must be the supreme leader of douchebags. Admittedly, I only have an associates degree so I should probably just go be an uneducated heathen elsewhere.
He'd tell you: Go be dumb somewhere else!;)

• Haha
Reactions: darkfader
What do you think? It's roughly 965 miles from Tel Aviv to Tehran. I don't think long range refueling is necessarily the issue....
I would stand down for now, they won, concentrate on Gaza and the West Bank then Lebanon and Syria. Keep my friends and their weapons flowing, not put Jordan out anymore, they have been good neighbors in recent years. Concentrate on covert attacks, assignations and arming the Iranians that want the theocracy gone. With everyone mobilized the guns and butter issue will start wearing the economy down soon. With any luck they will get a better U.S.President in November.