• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Iran Deal (Fiasco) Done

If I were Trump, and the committee voted to give me a nobel (lowercase) prize I'd tell them how meaningless the medal was after they gave it to obama for doing nothing and hoping he would do something great in the future. Or, maybe have his dog there and say how cute it looks on his collar.

Send it to Stormy and tell her to shut the F up.

nintchdbpict000404583862.jpg

Lest you forget, this was the scene in Iran's parliament. These are actually their leaders. The fucktards who Obama labeled "moderates".

It's just ridiculous. We should have wiped them out forty years ago.

There is a reason why panic survives as a human survival trait. It is what the mind defaults to when logic has failed as a survival tool. It has a statistically higher chance of providing survival than what doing nothing will provide. Remember, evolution favors survivors.

The Swamp can be solidly counted upon to resort to panic and random, unpredictable behavior when the nails start going into their coffin lids. Count on it; prepare for it.

Greg

Last edited: