• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Iron/ aperture sight set ups for Bergara BMR

I adapted a tech sight unit intended for a Ruger 10/22 with a .920 bull barrel,it performs flawlessly, removes quickly and easily with 1 screw and returns to zero when reinstalled.only the rear sight is removed for scope installation the front stays on and is inobtrusive in the scope view.The Weaver TO 9 scope rail is used to enable scope mounting or a tip off rail it was neccesary of course to redrill the rail to match the Bergara screw mounting holes ,then I mounted a Vortex 6-24 x 50 30 mm scope with the appropriate rings,come NRL season I will remount the Bergara 30 moa rail for long range shooting with the same scope,right now it’s used in Sporterifle 50 ft. Competition .which is offhand unsupported.this is a really versatile rifle and scope with lots of adjustment.
IMG_3612.jpeg
IMG_3614.jpeg

Last edited:
I am also setting up a Bergara BMR Carbon for club shooting and wanted Anschutz sights on it. This is what I found.

I wasn't able to make this setup work. I couldn't get the rear sight far enough rearward without the rail being in the way of the bolt. I've decided to put the scope back on and use a CZ457 for the iron sight setup.