• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Iron Man 2

JimT

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2004
Sterling, AK
Saw it today at the IMAX. Good movie. Make sure you watch it all the way past the credits.........

Re: Iron Man 2

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wrighty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree, good movie. Definitely entertaining. IMAX is also a great way to see it. </div></div>

I saw it Friday afternoon... I was gonna see the IMAX but Mira Mesa was charging $19.50 a ticket.

Wife and I stayed after the credits. She didn't have a clue about what they showed... I told her that's what you get for not reading comics when you were younger.... lol.

Edit to add: I really liked it and would put it on par with the first and maybe a bit more entertaining IMHO.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chowder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was worth it just to see Scarlett J. do her moves. </div></div>

laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Falar</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chowder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was worth it just to see Scarlett J. do her moves. </div></div>

laugh.gif
</div></div>
+1

I saw it last night and enjoyed it. I would recommend it to anyone who has seen the first one

+2

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Falar</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chowder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was worth it just to see Scarlett J. do her moves. </div></div>

laugh.gif
</div></div>
+1 </div></div>

The movie is definitely worth the ticket price, and Scarlet Johansson is smoking hot. Hmmm, how did she fit in that black uniform? God bless her.

Scarlet- "I'd do whatever I wanted, with whoever I wanted"

----I would love to be that whoever.... haha

And I missed after the credits too... from what I have heard, it was just to lead into the Thor movie.

Good Movie, will buy it on Blu-Ray.. but why wasn't Terrance Howard cast in this one??

picked it up at Redbox, didn't make it to theater for it but wish i had. Not too shabby but what the hell has happened to Garry Shandling!? Everyone says that Mickey Rourke's was a case of plastic surgery gone wrong but Garry's face looked like a 20 pound wad of chewed up bubble gum, rough!

Saw it in theaters and loved it i would recommend everyone pick up ironman 1 and 2

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rdsii64</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cheddarB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good Movie, will buy it on Blu-Ray.. but why wasn't Terrance Howard cast in this one?? </div></div>Terrance Howard was originally going to be in the second movie. There was an issue that coudn't be worked out so some one else was cast in his place. I believe the issue was over money but I can't confirm that. </div></div>

Yep, he wanted too much. Supposedly he received more money than any other actor in the 1st movie and then wanted even more for the sequel so they just dumped him.

why was Mickey Rourke the same character in the same makeup and hair and teeth and everything else as he was in The Expendables?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Iron man 1 was good. The 2nd sucked so bad it wasn't even funny. </div></div>
It sucked so bad why? I liked it thought it was a good addition to the first.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Iron man 1 was good. The 2nd sucked so bad it wasn't even funny. </div></div>

I would have to agree. It started of very strong and went too hokey in the 2nd half.

I so happy I wasted two hours of my life I'll never get back and then to sit through 15 min of credits to see something that you really shouldn't miss. I felt like kicking the TV after that.

Not bad and worth watching.

"I have my eye on you"

There is nothing disappointing about scar jo in skin tight pleather, especially while kicking ass. That is all.

Bought it, liked it.

New Mickey is New Mickey, not the same as the Old Mickey.

He's done an outstanding job of demonstrating how to make a sow's ear out of a silk purse.

Greg

We watched it this evening. Good overall but I liked the first one a bit better. Check your brain at the door and enjoy the show.