• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is 11.5 inches too small?

DeauxJoe

Daisy Picker
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 15, 2011
Thibodaux, La
For a SBR AR?
smile.gif
. I have a Stag arms with a YHM phantom. I'm preparing to do the SBR paper work. I seem to remember hearing 11.5 was a good length, but I always like to default to the experts. Main thing I'm looking for is to balance the weight of the suppressor. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Is 11.5 inches too small?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DeauxJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is 11.5 inches too small?</div></div>

Mines less than 7" and the girlfriend doesn't complain. I'd love to have 11.5 inches.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OBXLongRange</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DeauxJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is 11.5 inches too small?</div></div>

Mines less than 7" and the girlfriend doesn't complain. I'd love to have 11.5 inches.</div></div>

Wow over 30 min and vajajapunisher or shankster has not said anything. Must be late.

I would think that is a good length for 223. The best thing to do is look at weight vs length and determin if your MV is high enough for you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boanerges57</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Should this be in semi auto guns not bolt? Might get more experienced responses. </div></div>

Yeah sorry I thought I put it in there

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rpk762</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OBXLongRange</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DeauxJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is 11.5 inches too small?</div></div>

Mines less than 7" and the girlfriend doesn't complain. I'd love to have 11.5 inches.</div></div>

Wow over 30 min and vajajapunisher or shankster has not said anything. Must be late.

I would think that is a good length for 223. The best thing to do is look at weight vs length and determin if your MV is high enough for you. </div></div>

You're going to have to elaborate on that for me. How would I test that?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DeauxJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rpk762</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DeauxJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is 11.5 inches too small?</div></div>

You're going to have to elaborate on that for me.</div></div>

Dude, I think you are posting in the wrong forum. Just sayin.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OBXLongRange</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DeauxJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is 11.5 inches too small?</div></div>

Mines less than 7" and the girlfriend doesn't complain. I'd love to have 11.5 inches. </div></div>

Is the form 1 in her name or yours?
wink.gif

Wrong section much?

Mines less than 7" and the girlfriend doesn't complain. I'd love to have 11.5 inches. </div></div>

and if you don't think that's funny your a commie. although i think you should send that in a pm on that lol
laugh.gif

crazy.gif

"Is 11.5 inches too small?"

Not for a penis.

Ok, I have to have some fun sometimes . . . .OK????

I have an 11.5" 1-9 twist Wilson barrel that opens up to 2.6moa at 280 yards with 55gr AE ammo. Good enough for the short game. Would stay with a quality 16" 1-8 twist for an all around toy that shoots sub moa.(77gr SMK's)