• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is C-19 just a distraction or

I don't think it's a trial run per se because everyone is effected by viral infections, money and body guards can't stop viruses. However, I do think people are taking notes.

it isn't going to last long enough to effect Trumps re-election, so they're going to have to come out with something else this fall. But i think this is their last round of explosive ammo.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
Just the media using it to get as many views as possible. When it doesn’t make them any more money it’ll die.

The question assumes original deliberate intent. The facts of this are murky. Not enough data to form a conclusion.

Nature abhors a vacuum.
1918 flu
GF14e2
Ebola
The other hemmoragic fever
SARS
MERS
C-19
GF14e3

Sure, "Something" IS coming after C-19, Ma Nature is brewing it now.

Been that way in predictive literature over 2000 years that we know of, f' yes, it's coming, along with another war, another famine somewhere, and the worst in people coming out with it.

Only the most ignorant deniers will say not.

How many b4 us guessed accurately the when and what ?

Ma Nature will fool everyone, but, every one of us has a date with dead in our future, that's the one absolute guarantee.

Ise so scairt ise gonna go hide frummit n be mizzerbul til it comes... dat sky gonna fall on me, ise so scairt...

The demon monster under the bed is real, and asks that you please quit farting, begs it..... you are making it real hard for him to stay hid.

20200315_085428.png

SOMETHING "IS" gonna get me..
20200315_090052.png

SARS/MERS/Pre-Covid: .0?
COVID 19: .00000?
Something more sinister: .0000000000?

Last edited:
I don't believe M/N will have a hand in whats coming myself. I believe this is all a test run for what the rock powers to be can make bank on. M/N has ways of dealing w/ her own shit that man, in this day an time does not have the balls for. Left to M/N when she starts cleaning up it matters little who you are man made an targeted to your end goal, stops M/N from doing what she does best,...culling the weak, an useless.
Just ramblings from a old ass who has seen many a end game coming before the players suited up,...Time for my meds now. You have any extra?

Hopefully this opens people eyes about open borders. Not just in the US, but worldwide.

A nation cannot protect its people when every Tom, Dick and Harry can just freely enter a country unimpeded.

Countries with heavy tourism, like the US, need stricter restrictions on who can enter and who cant.

Yes there are going to be multiple angles of approach for the temporary misery that is coming. Pestilence, famine, earthquake, weather, war, economic collapse. It’s all on the agenda.

We will be made to cry for peace and safety so that the solution offered is deemed acceptable.

Out of the ashes of the nations they will rise their Phoenix.

617996cfc30b35cea9ecb481a9a00094.jpg

@ GFe...
Doesnt matter who brings it. M/N or the bad man.
You ARE gonna die. Whoopie... singing along with Country Joe.
We will do the fish cheer next.

You are an old ass that survived so far M/N and the bad man. But, you are gonna die and it doesnt matter who brings it.

It's how you pick to enjoy the dash between "Ancient day-Death Day", ancient day in your case, OLD ass...

What meds ? Ain't got none.... the woman does, u want me to send you some of hers ? ?
Ronald might loan you a half of a blue pill. ??

You survive a combat zone, all those days since to your old ass present, why u wanna worry what some bad man MIGHT bring.

Go ahead and piss away much of the enjoyment you got left worrying about that shit..
Sing along with Country Joe, "I dont give a damn, next stop is ..., Whoopie, we all gonna die",
Fire up the grill, put on the ribs, eat, drink, be happy, pass a little gas, annoy the monster under the bed, and die full and happy... just sayin..

Be like,

20200315_095901.png

?????????

Although, we now live in a time where id say, 70% of the population is “woke”. And ushering in new draconian laws and mandatory vaccines in an effort to combat “corona virus”, is not going to fly.

@ GFe...
Doesnt matter who brings it. M/N or the bad man.
You ARE gonna die. Whoopie... singing along with Country Joe.
We will do the fish cheer next.

You are an old ass that survived so far M/N and the bad man. But, you are gonna die and it doesnt matter who brings it.

It's how you pick to enjoy the dash between "Ancient day-Death Day", ancient day in your case, OLD ass...

What meds ? Ain't got none.... the woman does, u want me to send you some of hers ? ?
Ronald might loan you a half of a blue pill. ??

You survive a combat zone, all those days since to your old ass present, why u wanna worry what some bad man MIGHT bring.

Go ahead and piss away much of the enjoyment you got left worrying about that shit..
Sing along with Country Joe, "I dont give a damn, next stop is ..., Whoopie, we all gonna die",
Fire up the grill, put on the ribs, eat, drink, be happy, pass a little gas, annoy the monster under the bed, and die full and happy... just sayin..

Be like,

View attachment 7273540
?????????
I still care because of the good people on this rock, who have still not learned to think past their noses. Yes I am going to die, but will do so knowing I did what I could to make people think, an wake up an not believe many things they are/were told. Dead man reads come in many forms,...
I'll pass on your GF's meds, I remember what you did while on them,...LOL
Ronald only uses his K-bar for soft targets, as he dislikes pills as bad as we do, may be more so,...however he keeps bring up a 95# top heavy Asia when down,...:p:p

Interesting tactics are always used to blunt truth,.... so I have been told.

Edit before I forget,..I forgot which bench is for FNG's, I need that one in May as this latest shit stick has never been past 600 before, not worried about the stick but the glass tracking is open for discussion.

Last edited:
More like. Seized the moment. The motto of " never let a disaster" applies.
a trial run, for something more sinister coming later?
Orange Man bad. Keep throwing shit against the wall and something has to stick.
At this point I think they have figured out that each of their wild claims may never convert the masses. But a few here and a few there will eventually get Obiden elected.

Reactions: Eddystone
Getting punched in the nose on their own is a better teacher than somebody warning them about it. That's a real plain truth.

And that's m/n at her best.
While I fully understand that,...but I do not what my grandchildren to have to go threw the shit we did, thinking we were doing the right thing. Looking back I like many others were nothing but fucking pawns. I woke the fuck up at 18, Yea that was a fucking day to remember,... A Indiana Baptist farm boy, wakes up to the man made evil on this rock, do to inked paper. Ain't life grand?

So M/N is mad cause some dumb ass ate a rancid bat??? I pretty much learned those lessons long ago. Seems getting smacked by my own mom was enough to learn what not to eat.

C-19 IS definitely a distraction.
People buying TP at insane rates instead of real planning for an upper respiratory infection that can kill you.

People typing insane theories on the net, that get more traction that medical professionals advice.

.gov down playing the threat to restrict the insane frenzy while MSM blows the frenzy to a burnout fire, scaring everybody.

Yes, a bunch of people are distracted.

Are real world containment efforts some evil thing coming down the pipe ???
Not really, if you understand that some disease treatment can be worse for a short time, until the treatment kills the disease.

Life is tough, tougher when stupid.

So M/N is mad cause some dumb ass ate a rancid bat??? I pretty much learned those lessons long ago. Seems getting smacked by my own mom was enough to learn what not to eat.

Mother Nature has no emotion, pure flatline.
She gave us rancid bats for dumbasses to eat, to reduce the surplus populations, so the smart people could enjoy the good M/N produced.
Dumbass people attempting to circumvent M/N cause more death and suffering than M/N.
jmho..
vr

Reactions: gigamortis

I think this is the money shot. The culmination of an ideology that has been festering for a long time. This is too large a "crisis" to let go to let go to waste.

Think about how many people are physically isolated from one another. Fish in a barrel.

I don't know exactly what the end-game is, but it will be "for your own good."

Yes, obviously. It is a probing maneuver by the aliens who have gathered on the dark side of the moon. They sent the virus into China, knowing it would spread. The alien fleet is onboarding their ground forces right now into transports. I expect an invasion any day now.

Last edited:
Nature abhors a vacuum.
1918 flu
GF14e2
Ebola
The other hemmoragic fever
SARS
MERS
C-19
GF14e3

Sure, "Something" IS coming after C-19, Ma Nature is brewing it now.

Been that way in predictive literature over 2000 years that we know of, f' yes, it's coming, along with another war, another famine somewhere, and the worst in people coming out with it.

Only the most ignorant deniers will say not.

How many b4 us guessed accurately the when and what ?

Ma Nature will fool everyone, but, every one of us has a date with dead in our future, that's the one absolute guarantee.

Ise so scairt ise gonna go hide frummit n be mizzerbul til it comes... dat sky gonna fall on me, ise so scairt...

The demon monster under the bed is real, and asks that you please quit farting, begs it..... you are making it real hard for him to stay hid.

View attachment 7273513

SOMETHING "IS" gonna get me..
View attachment 7273514
SARS/MERS/Pre-Covid: .0?
COVID 19: .00000?
Something more sinister: .0000000000?

What this data is really saying is RIFLES ARE MORE DEADLY THAN THE COVID. Now that should make everyone go buy toilet paper!

This news article is worth reading. It paints a very clear overall picture of where we are, how we got here, and where we can go with it.

AL.com: What just happened? The week that changed life in Alabama
AL.com: What just happened? The week that changed life in Alabama.

There is a running story out there that indicates that some high profile arrests are coming / pre planned riots will occur in major cities to prevent arrest of higher food chain folks / martial law. As the story goes, order will be restored and the corrupt tried.

Look around. What major changes have happened since T$ was elected? (and this isn't T$ support post)

Econ? both domestic and global.
Courts?
Immigration?
Lot of emphasis on Human Trafficking
Lot of emphasis on public figures who sexually abuse others
Lot of emphasis on false efforts to get rid of T$
Lots of emphasis on the fake MSM

Ask yourself, does the reaction to COVID19 make practical sense? If not, why not? Why might that be?

FWIW.

Reactions: jinxx4ever
I suspect that a cashless society isn't too far away. Cause cash spreads germs. No cash, more control over people. Digital age is gonna suck for us older folk more than it will for the brainwashed young that haven't seen a normal slow life that was without technology. It's a rich man's trick, always has been.

I suspect that a cashless society isn't too far away. Cause cash spreads germs. No cash, more control over people. Digital age is gonna suck for us older folk more than it will for the brainwashed young that haven't seen a normal slow life that was without technology. It's a rich man's trick, always has been.

The cashless society is already here in everything but official name.
I don't think they will do away with cash because they like to keep up the idea that well you could always use cash.

But if you go out and about around most urban areas and take a look at people going about their daily commerce, it's pretty much 90% not cash based. It's hard to pay your bills with cash, just about nobody lets you mail in cash.

I think actually what the biggest new push will be is contactless payments via your smart phones / watches.
No more swiping and touching dirty keypads.
The tech overlords now get tons of real time information on minute by minute consumer spending they can sell and you are sure the government will pay for that if they want it. The credit card companies get to get in on the market as well with offering instant discounts at stores etc.

It is very convenient and offers a lot of advantages, but does come with a whole new set of giving up more privacy.

I think actually what the biggest new push will be is contactless payments via your smart phones / watches.

Funny u bring this up... just coincidence. ?

Backstory.
Bank 1, major bank business, farm credit floorplan, and a credit card for farm use.
Bank 2. Decent return on investment.
B3, Credit Union 1. Decent return on investment and cheap quickie loans.
B4, Credit Union 2. See B3, and a very low interest credit card for travel and junk.

FRIDAY, Bank 1, email...
SATURDAY, B2 and 3, email...
SUNDAY, today, B4, email...

Requesting "DUE TO COVID 19, we strongly recommend you go totally electronic with your business with us. This will reduce your exposure potential and speed up all your transactions, making life better, safer, and .......

Along with the email from Lowes, Home Depot, Verizon, and Chevron. ALL since DT announced the emergency.

Amazing that you voice that thought today, surely coincidence.

EDIT, push enter on this post. Computer dings on incoming email. 2nd Covid 19 email from Bank 1, telling us what new procedures and restrictions apply to in bank visits.

Much similar to todays hospital visitation policy, exc the hospital is checking your temperature b4 they let you in, only one individual visitor per patient, per day, ...

Yep, if mom is dieing in the hospital, hubby can visit today, no kids, no grandkids, no friends.
Tomorrow (Monday), one kid, no hubby or others.
Tuesday, next kid.... see above.

Found that out this morning after putting stepson in Friday night for emergency surgery on "septic arthritis" in an arm.... which they cut at 630 this a.m. Mom sitting with him, growling bc I cant sit too. OooohKay...

Last edited:
I was ready to go back in 1997 when they gave me my second diagnosis for Lymphoma in three years. Then we were planning the funeral right after the 'terminal' heart attack Christmas of 2004.

This sh*t is all getting to be a series of BTDT, we're all gonna die, for me...

Hysteria is not a strategy.

I went out today to restock the usual essentials; cat food, cat litter. Period. They were O/O Crystal Cat Litter, so I ordered some from Prime. Done, and done.

We are taking the WH advice and hunkering down. It's time for Spring Cleaning, and I've got a shop project overdue; adding a model airplane building workbench and shelves, and Patrick is prototyping a couple of guitar bodies. His Quad (Kawasaki 350 Warrior) is finally back up and running, and I expect we'll be hearing that out across the local sage.

So picked up some lumber and carpenter's glue, plus a sheet of 1/4" Masonite. I've built essentially the same workshop setup twice before, so this should be a yawn.

We're pretty set for the long haul at La Hacienda de Los Angeles (Langelius is Latin for "...of the angels").

The VFW Post had it's monthly Steak Dinner last Night. 16 meals sold instead of the usual 60. I didn't have a dinner, but I made a contribution equivalent to two meals, and threw some bucks in the tip jar, too. I stayed for a drink with our friends, Celia stayed home, Patrick was off being Patrick somewhere in the garage, and Elena was working volunteer in the VFW Kitchen. The post has one paid bartender at a time from a pool of four, only when the club is open. Everything else here runs on volunteers.

No mad rush on the local stores, folks are kicking back for a well deserved rest.

The VFW Post is also organizing to provide front door meals for some of the community's less fortunate; preferably Vets but not only. The school is closed, but the school's Chef/Cook is a very active member of our Auxiliary. Plus, Easter Dinner is coming soon, as well.

It's what we do...

Greg

Last edited:
We are taking the WH advice and hunkering down. It's time for Spring Cleaning, and I've got a shop project overdue; adding a model airplane building workbench and shelves

You are probably doing the absolute best thing given your age and health.
You may actually fare a lot better than some young healthy folks who are out and about mingling with all the local sickness carriers.
I might just add, don't accept visits from anyone with school age children or that works closely with a lot of other folks that have school age children.

I found out the hard way, it only takes one coworker who goes around to "social stuff" and hangs out with the school / daycare aged grandkids to come to work coughing and sputtering because they are saving their sick days for a vacation instead, and before you know it, you have some pretty rough stuff that isn't flu, but is nearly as bad.

My personal opinion is that this was a bio weapon of sorts released on purpose in China.
One it buys them time from all the crap Trump was doing to them while simultaneously taking down our market and allowing them to regain control over a populace that was sort of in a soft revolution of sorts. Notice how there is no more sanction talk, our market is crashing and the revolution protests crap has ceased. Could it be coincidence? Possibly but unlikely. It sure as hell didn’t come from no bat soup!

Im also fairly confident that we may not be getting the entire truth about any of this.

My personal opinion is that this was a bio weapon of sorts released on purpose in China.
One it buys them time from all the crap Trump was doing to them while simultaneously taking down our market and allowing them to regain control over a populace that was sort of in a soft revolution of sorts. Notice how there is no more sanction talk, our market is crashing and the revolution protests crap has ceased. Could it be coincidence? Possibly but unlikely. It sure as hell didn’t come from no bat soup!

Im also fairly confident that we may not be getting the entire truth about any of this.
“Not getting the entire truth” is an absolute certainty.

Funny u bring this up... just coincidence. ?

Backstory.
Bank 1, major bank business, farm credit floorplan, and a credit card for farm use.
Bank 2. Decent return on investment.
B3, Credit Union 1. Decent return on investment and cheap quickie loans.
B4, Credit Union 2. See B3, and a very low interest credit card for travel and junk.

FRIDAY, Bank 1, email...
SATURDAY, B2 and 3, email...
SUNDAY, today, B4, email...

Requesting "DUE TO COVID 19, we strongly recommend you go totally electronic with your business with us. This will reduce your exposure potential and speed up all your transactions, making life better, safer, and .......

Along with the email from Lowes, Home Depot, Verizon, and Chevron. ALL since DT announced the emergency.

Amazing that you voice that thought today, surely coincidence.

EDIT, push enter on this post. Computer dings on incoming email. 2nd Covid 19 email from Bank 1, telling us what new procedures and restrictions apply to in bank visits.

Much similar to todays hospital visitation policy, exc the hospital is checking your temperature b4 they let you in, only one individual visitor per patient, per day, ...

Yep, if mom is dieing in the hospital, hubby can visit today, no kids, no grandkids, no friends.
Tomorrow (Monday), one kid, no hubby or others.
Tuesday, next kid.... see above.

Found that out this morning after putting stepson in Friday night for emergency surgery on "septic arthritis" in an arm.... which they cut at 630 this a.m. Mom sitting with him, growling bc I cant sit too. OooohKay...

They are doing this because they are afraid of a bloodbath in the market Monday morning, and a run on banks.

If you have cash, you better keep it in a safe spot.

I'm not into the conspiracy side of things on this one. Yes, folks will die, but I also believe that they will be a much smaller number than anticipated because this is the world's best national medical health system; and this challenge will simply make it far better at conquering such challenges.

We've allowed our biological safety supplies and most of our pharma components to be outsourced to China. That's being corrected as of now, as an official national priority. I'll buy into that; if it was a China conspiracy, it's blown up right in their faces. Not just their faces, either.

I think that the China industrial/commercial origins are beginning to smack some of us in our heads regarding our outsourcing of critical commodities, and that folks may finally begin putting strategic priorities ahead of cheap sourcing and fat bottom lines at the cost of strategic independence.

Some quick bargains come at an unaffordable long term price.

This exercise is separating out the ones who cannot come together, and stubbornly insist upon still playing Political Gains Games, permanently painting them as the Patriots who only wore the name.

Greg

The Democrats, entrenched bureaucrats and MSM are absolutely giddy as to how effective their talking points have driven the Cornavirus panic. That a tell all by itself.

Who in their right mind thinks that everyone in the U.S.A. should be able to walk into their doctor's office, clinic or hospital and be tested that day for any virus! - old or new!

They are creating a new paradigm under the guise of safety and health.

Reactions: 308220
So, I should go yank out a few hundred grand tomorrow? If it’s that bad, money ain’t going to be worth crap anyways.
Cash will be worthless in less than a week if something like that happens. Salvation will be in forms most thought was worthless prior to. This lesson was learned the hard way in 29 an at some point in time,...again.

Cash will be worthless in less than a week if something like that happens. Salvation will be in forms most thought was worthless prior to. This lesson was learned the hard way in 29 an at some point in time,...again.

Is it time to buy seeds in bulk? Or am I getting ahead of myself?

Is it time to buy seeds in bulk? Or am I getting ahead of myself?

Ive already got some. Careful tho as most seeds are created now to only go one season and cannot bare seeds that you can grab and grow next season. Most have been genetically modified. Heirloom seeds can still be found tho even tho I’m not 100% sure even those are legit. I haven’t tried yet. I’d say if you don’t have some food, some ammo, water, seeds and crap like that then you are behind the curve. I doubt many of us have everything t they think they need but you should at least have some items!