• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is C-19 just a distraction or

This should be a practice run for people to identify where they are short on necessities..... because when SHTF for real - you might not get to go to the store again. And it would take a long long time before they start going around to feed the survivors who made it through the initial failure of civility.

Seeds you buy in bulk will likely be hybrid...ie worthless for self reliance.

Fair enough, I am definitely not a seed guru but have worked my fair share of gardens. Willing to learn though.

Any specific pointers?

As soon as a Khardashian fucks another NBA player or gets genital mutilation the media will move on.

Reactions: j-huskey
Keeping Heritage seeds in the freezer is a wise choice. Hybrids will not reproduce a seed. Depending where you live, bone up on local plants for food an meds.

Thanks for the info, will read up.

And yup, lots of wild edibles here in spring and summer just got to know whats what. Winter its a frozen desert.

Cash will be worthless in less than a week if something like that happens. Salvation will be in forms most thought was worthless prior to. This lesson was learned the hard way in 29 an at some point in time,...again.

I actually never thought TP would be the currency of the apocalypse.

My relatives in Australia thought for sure the stupid TP panic would be over in a week or two, but going on almost a month later, they find themselves looking to restock when they can as they all go on the hunt and the successful hunters carefully carry their findings to share with the rest of the clan.

Just read on the Appleseed forum that Albuquerque is using Covid19 as a pretext to lock out public comment from some pretty harsh anti-gun measures as part of an expansion of the mayor's powers. I'll post a link as soon as I see one.

I'm not saying things like this are the cause of the damnpanic ... I mean epidemic, but never let a good crisis go to waste I guess.

I think the virus is real but the media is using it to see how much control they really have. They are using it to push panic which causes government to take action now they know how to push there agendas with the next "epidemic"

IMHO, the Democratic leadership has taken the wrong side on damned near every issue laid before this nation, ever since their excuse for a presidential candidate lost her bid for the White House. IMHO, it's been a deliberately contrarian strategy which has hurt the country, and them most of all.

They are at the point where one can play them like a violin. Trump says one thing, they immediately throw themselves in front his bus and scream foul, even if it's something that everybody needs and wants badly. They are deranged. This situation has possibilities if one is willing to deal in reverse psychology.

I don't know about any of you, but for me, it's last straw time. If I were a rank and file Democrat, I'd be storming the precinct headquarters with torches and pitchforks. There are some quite nice and decent people out there who have been calling themselves Democrats, and are now holding their heads in disbelief over the way their party has betrayed them and their country. Truth be told, these people are actually our allies; if only they'd take an honest look in their mirrors and screw up the courage to ask themselves why they are Democrats these days, what their party has done for the country, both positive and negative, and what their party has delivered for them in particular.

It's time task the questions of the Democrats, and not take any BS for an answer. This is the point where they have totally departed seeking the benefits for the nation and their constituents, and are simply engaged in a power seeking political tailspin that can have only one outcome.

They are branding themselves as pariahs, and it time to treat them as such.

We have departed the No Spin Zone for the No More Democrat BS Zone.

Greg

Last edited:
Reactions: jakelly
Ive already got some. Careful tho as most seeds are created now to only go one season and cannot bare seeds that you can grab and grow next season. Most have been genetically modified. Heirloom seeds can still be found tho even tho I’m not 100% sure even those are legit. I haven’t tried yet. I’d say if you don’t have some food, some ammo, water, seeds and crap like that then you are behind the curve. I doubt many of us have everything t they think they need but you should at least have some items!
heirloom seeds have their problems, bought a bunch about 5 years ago. Most were ok, but not one fricking pea sprouted.

heirloom seeds have their problems, bought a bunch about 5 years ago. Most were ok, but not one fricking pea sprouted.

Everything has its problems. Most people think it’s as easy as digging a hole, throwing it in there, giving it some sun and water and forgetting about it. I’m no expert but it’s not that easy.

I don’t see any of this being a grand conspiracy.

“Shit Happens” seems to cover the entire episode for me.
Just another “thing” in the short timeline of our lives here.
I don’t have any reason to think this is conspiratorial, other than the track record. But has anyone seen the Denver International Airport murals?