• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is C_does youtuber on here/ what do you guys think of his reviews

Why don’t you let him speak for himself?

“Paging Mr. @C_Does , Mr. C_Does please pick up a white courtesy phone.”

:ROFLMAO:

I enjoy his reviews and have used them a few times to help shape a purchase. I sold him an optic awhile back as well, he’s good people!
Oh man oh man oh man! I don't know if I can handle this pressure!

As a 12 year old kid flying by myself, hearing that page over the PA in an airport gave me the same feeling. You’ll make it, I believe in you… :ROFLMAO:
🥰 Thank you for the reassurance. @Solidsnake85 because I am talking for myself and everyone who talks about themselves typically sounds full of themselves. I will just say. I am the greatest of all time....

On a serious note. I try to convey my findings in as honest and transparent of a way possible. If I like a company I talk about that and explain why. But if a scope sucks I say it. So much so that March will probably never send me a scope again. And a company tried sueing me for saying their scope sucked.

I am the greatest of all time....
That titles taken, but you get a trophy for participation. :cool:

1704066596213.png

🥰 Thank you for the reassurance. @Solidsnake85 because I am talking for myself and everyone who talks about themselves typically sounds full of themselves. I will just say. I am the greatest of all time....

On a serious note. I try to convey my findings in as honest and transparent of a way possible. If I like a company I talk about that and explain why. But if a scope sucks I say it. So much so that March will probably never send me a scope again. And a company tried sueing me for saying their scope sucked.
I was just wanting to know if you were on the hide. I was watching your vid on the athlon when I posted this but have never saw you on here for whatever reason. I was like damn this dudes got a whole channel about scopes but why ain't he on here

I enjoy his reviews and have used them a few times to help shape a purchase. I sold him an optic awhile back as well, he’s good peopl

I enjoy his reviews and have used them a few times to help shape a purchase. I sold him an optic awhile back as well, he’s good people!
He's the reason I got the swampfox arrowhead 1-10

When I saw the alert for the scope of the year video come through my notifications, I was thinking MPED or NF 4-16. The real world approach was refreshing vs picking a scope of the year with no regard to price like most other reviews. By the way, your videos are absolutely phenomenal. Good luck with getting moved and whatnot. We all look forward to you doing what you do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Basher
Thoroughly enjoy @C_Does channel. Immense help with no BS reviews and captures the important aspects that guide one accurately on what to buy. Keep up the good work C_Does! I've bought a couple scopes based upon your reviews and the Athlon Helos BTR is nagging on me! Happy New Year!

When I saw the alert for the scope of the year video come through my notifications, I was thinking MPED or NF 4-16. The real world approach was refreshing vs picking a scope of the year with no regard to price like most other reviews. By the way, your videos are absolutely phenomenal. Good luck with getting moved and whatnot. We all look forward to you doing what you do.

Thank you very much mate! Itll be stressful for awhile, but worth it. I am a consumer like many others. I cant forget where I come from and I try my best to be as grounded as possible.

Love his reviews.

Thank you kindly!
I like it pretty well. A little close on the eye box on the top end. Other that that it's pretty good
That is understandable, and does happen with a lot of scopes.
Thoroughly enjoy @C_Does channel. Immense help with no BS reviews and captures the important aspects that guide one accurately on what to buy. Keep up the good work C_Does! I've bought a couple scopes based upon your reviews and the Athlon Helos BTR is nagging on me! Happy New Year!

Im very happy to help! The BTR is a wonderful optic. EuroOptic had them for $375 with LEO/First Responder discount. they are OOS, but are backorderable.

On another thread someone said you were moving? Short distance or another state? @C_Does
This is correct. Unfortunately Ill still be in NY, but a red county which is nice.
I tried to do a YouTube channel but for some reason it wouldn’t let me upload my 18hr dissertation on the Jews.

I don’t know what happened. 🤷🏼‍♂️
lu lu lu, I got some apples, lu lu lu, you got some too.

And he sounds like such a nice young man. So pleasant and calm.
:)

Reactions: C_Does
By far, the best scope reviews on youtube. I have bought a couple scopes after watching his videos. Anytime I want more info on a scope, C_Does is generally the first place I go to look because I know it will be honest and to the point.

Good work. Keep it up!

Reactions: C_Does
I purchased my Trijicon Credo 1 X 6 second focal plane after watching his review. And glad I did.

The scope is good all-around but my favorite feature is the red dot. Specifically, how dim the dot can be set and how small it is.

Where my razor Gen. 2 and Gen. 2E fall short is the ability to set to a dim level for low light conditions. Even at the lowest setting, the dot is too bright and obscures vision of the target. To me it makes the scopes completely unusable in these conditions. Night time street lighting, dusk etc.

In low light conditions, the reticle is unusable in all my scopes, but the red dot is usable if it can be set to “blend” with ambient lighting conditions. Since things go bump in the night, this is now my first choice.

I don’t remember if this was mentioned in the review.

With the rush to make everything, “daylight bright” it seems some manufactures may have forgotten the other end of the spectrum.

So glad he reviewed this scope. It’s a game changer.

very credible and he doesn't try to tell you you have to spend 2K get a good functional scope. he recognizes that a lot of good scopes are made in china,like it or not. seems to review the scopes for what they are in his opinion. doesn't get hung up in some kind of agenda crap.