• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is it just me, or is this not a smoking hot deal on a RCBS chargemaster?

It's a great deal, so good I've been thinking about getting another.

You would have to buy another rcbs product to get the total over 300 for the rebate

Natchez's has had it priced there for quite a while maybe since 2012, I have ordered 2 from them for that. I am glad others are dropping the price.

Last edited:
Bought mine from Nathez and a couple of pilots for triming and got the $50 rebate back fast. Thay is the best prices on them I have seen.

I got mine from Midsouth at that price about a month ago. Anyone else I checked at the time either didn't have any in stock, or wanted well over $300. I ordered some other small things I needed like depriming pins and case trimmer shellholders to put the order over $300 for the rebate.

Yes it's good deal! Make sure you spend a few more bucks and utilize the rebate, I was too stupid to take advantage of it.

Looks like RCBS has this rebate and sale every summer. Got mine last year. Got a total of $75 rebate by purchasing some other RBCS products. You don't have to buy them all at the same time.

As has been mentioned, it is about the "standard" low price for the unit. I bought one from Midsouth a few weeks ago, before the "SALE" at the same price.

Picked up a set of scale check weights also to make it over $300 for the rebate.