• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is my tinfoil hat on too tight?

Zuul

Green Banana Samoan
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2014
Kona, Hawaii
Bored waiting for the fire to turn into coals so I can burn some meat, cruising the new member forum. Three different new members over the course of the last week:

Member 1 - Hi everyone, I’m excited with all activities seen here. Thanks for having me.

Member 2 - As the title says, I’m happy with all the activities seen here. Hoping to see more and learn from it. Have a great day, thank you

Member 3 - As the title says, I’m new here. Looking forward to activities done here. Thank you.

Wording choice sticks out like a sore thumb. Scammers, Chy-na, glowies or am I just going full Qnon as I get older?

0F29B983-3E8B-4C45-9761-836CACF70619.jpeg

Went to look and you're absolutely correct.
Simple names followed by a couple numbers.
The "activities" word could be telling.....limited engrish ?
But....MSM is well known for using catch words like "vital", "key", "critical", ad nauseum.
I'll go right out there and say it.....it's the same person on all 3 new accounts.
Would be nothing unheard of making more than 1 account so if it gets banned you can quick switch to another.

I vote it's a slowped reporter slogging for *anything* to quote against Repubs.

I saw that they have cities listed. If any member are close to the cities they say they live in, could you post questions to try and throw them? Ask about ranges restaurants or "activities" there.

Might be more fun than immediately blowing them up with IP addresses.

Reactions: Rich4
Gotta use the same cut and paste on the photography forum, and on the car forum, ect ect...

I think you would be impressed with the total number of Biden voters and paid leftist trolls on this website. I just ran into an informant who was dogging on me for not taking up armed rebellion against the country. His primary taunt was that unless I was openly encouraging people to armed rebellion I was full of it. No doubt a paid lackey of some three letter agency.

The pattern is there because all three accounts probably belong to the same person or originated from the same IP address.

About 10 years ago, on another well known shooting board a bunch of members from my area got together for a "fun shoot" on a nearby piece of public land. Most of us knew each other or knew friends of friends. Suddenly, a new idiot shows up, nearly runs over some guys 5y/o as he flies into the area and parks, jump out and wants to see everyone's "machineguns", walks around asking everyone about their "machineguns". My sidekick and I toss a blanket over our gear and send him elsewhere. He goes on and on about being so happy to have people to shoot "machineguns" with and randomly asks a guy to make him a "machinegun silencer". And so forth and so on.

My buddy asks me if I recognized the two "assault rifles" he is carrying around? He literally called them "Assault rifles". They were on the shelf of a gun store we had stopped at that very morning on the way out. He had "owned" them since about 10am. Every word he said was about "making his own machineguns" and needing help making "machineguns". Used the word "machinegun" probably a 100 times in 20 minutes.

So we called it a day and all went to lunch, leaving him standing there with only the ATF guys watching to talk too.

Last edited:
I've seen that along with threads started by newbies with the title being all chinese letters. Never click on them cause I didnt want my computer to melt. Ill screen shot it next time I see it.

I've seen that along with threads started by newbies with the title being all chinese letters. Never click on them cause I didnt want my computer to melt. Ill screen shot it next time I see it.
You can look at the post and not get anything, it's just inert text.
Don't click on a posted link tho.....that's out of the safety of this forum.

BTW, it wouldn't be too tough to make it so the kanji (chinese alphabet) would be refused from posting abilities....wonder why they haven't ?

Safe to assume it's bots, or glowies and not post any stupid shit. Tin foil hat name calling is bait.

I refuse to believe that any human is stupid enough in this day to go online and post stupid dangerous shit, so anyone eluding to it is a fed looking for advancement.

The only thing that actual people on this site need to watch out for is shit the cancel culture shitbags can use against you.

You can look at the post and not get anything, it's just inert text.
Don't click on a posted link tho.....that's out of the safety of this forum.

BTW, it wouldn't be too tough to make it so the kanji (chinese alphabet) would be refused from posting abilities....wonder why they haven't ?
good to know. I cant be the only person who has seen this? I just read "the 100 year marathon". Maybe there after me now lol🤣

Several years ago I made a comment about spending $50 in Lowe's. A short while later I got a PM from a name I didn't recognize so I checked their post history. They were a member for several years but had a very low post count and hadn't posted in years. They had random posts in the optics and a couple in the bolt action forums. It was pretty obvious that the alphabet was looking for an easy score.
Funny that they still follow the same pattern and stand out like tranny swimmer.

• Wow
Reactions: BLEE
Bored waiting for the fire to turn into coals so I can burn some meat, cruising the new member forum. Three different new members over the course of the last week:

Member 1 - Hi everyone, I’m excited with all activities seen here. Thanks for having me.

Member 2 - As the title says, I’m happy with all the activities seen here. Hoping to see more and learn from it. Have a great day, thank you

Member 3 - As the title says, I’m new here. Looking forward to activities done here. Thank you.

Wording choice sticks out like a sore thumb. Scammers, Chy-na, glowies or am I just going full Qnon as I get older?

View attachment 7979576
It gets a little weirder go look at the threads "they" have posted in, all in the new member forum acting like a greeter at walmart. My guess is all from the same person, making backup accounts with some post count.

New buzzwords from the DNC to be used from the shareblue accounts. It’s crunch time before the elections.

So, when do the activities begin?

I need time and gps coordinates, plz thnx

activities is code for doing 'dirty things' to pigeons
the new guys are probably in the right place
and planning to move to Wyoming soon