• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is Navin Grusome ready to announce his run?

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia

Feud between Newsom and DeSantis headed for the Fox ...

1695737618825.png
    Los Angeles Times
    https://www.latimes.com › california › story › feud-betw...
    Navin gruesome.jpg

Last edited:
    He's not going to run, but he'll probably be president. Hear me out.
    They cant hide Biden's dementia any longer. The guy was barely smarter than a turnip 20 years ago. He's a full on vegetable now. He talks to ghosts (hallucinations) tries to shake hands with nobody, falls down. He's done. But if you're the deep state what option does that leave you with? Cackles Harris? She's easily just as bad if not worse. So lots of deep shame from your candidates if you're a democrat. But, what if Feinstein, the decrepit and also mentally compromised senator from CA, could be convinced to step down? That would leave a senate vacancy that Newsome could fill. And Kamala may just take it if it was offered to her. So, Feinstein steps down, Newsome appoints Kamala, and now there is a open VP slot. Biden in his last act before shuffling off the stage of the body politick is to appoint Newsome as VP. Then Biden dies of Covid or falls or something and presto. President Newsome. There is the sticking point of I believe having the senate required to confirm the VP but, that would take some spine to oppose. Which the senate doesnt have.

A Gruesome and Michael O. ticket is a last minute possibility. I really don't think they'll need it, because if the Republican and conservative vote is split between Trump and DeSantis, as it was in '92, the dems can and will, win with Pedo Joe, the walking, talking turnip.

<record scratch> Wait a minute... the establishment is going to let Hannity play kingmaker? This is an unforeseen twist in the 2024 election session.

Newsom vs DeSantis sounds like an establishment wet dream after the last couple of election cycles. I don't think this is simply a Plan for if/when Joe resigns or gets 25th'd and Trump is found guilty; this sounds like very much like the most desirable outcome. It certainly kicks the libertarians right in the crotch while giving the populists a bunch of meaningless talking points over which to argue endless on cable news. Damn near everyone wins, except voters.

A Gruesome and Michael O. ticket is a last minute possibility. I really don't think they'll need it, because if the Republican and conservative vote is split between Trump and DeSantis, as it was in '92, Bush and Perot. If the vote is split, the dems can and will, win with Pedo Joe, the walking, talking turnip.

Newsom recently stated unequivocally that he was NOT running. So...

It's actually the perfect set up:
    Take Biden right up to the wire - he croaks, steps down, falls over, whatever excuse.
    OH NO! what are going to do???
    Hey Gavin, I know it's a big imposition, but could you step in for poor Mr Biden?
    Why Yes - I would be honored to serve the people!

No debates, no months of media coverage, questions, rallies - anything. Just step right in at the last minute and let zuckerbucks/dominion do the work.

• Angry
    Reactions: Maggot
    Newsom recently stated unequivocally that he was NOT running. So...

It's actually the perfect set up:
    Take Biden right up to the wire - he croaks, steps down, falls over, whatever excuse.
    OH NO! what are going to do???
    Hey Gavin, I know it's a big imposition, but could you step in for poor Mr Biden?
    Why Yes - I would be honored to serve the people!

No debates, no months of media coverage, questions, rallies - anything. Just step right in at the last minute and let zuckerbucks/dominion do the work.
    We have the technology....

My tinfoil hat theory is that Newsome doesn't want to jump into the ring right now. The economy and inflation is horrible and getting worse by the day and the Democrats are responsible. He terms out in 2026 so he can wait till the economy is a bit better and then run in 2028.