• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hqkd3QoLAuLj.png

Neocons are all over this war with Ukraine. To emphasize who the neocons are (Trotskyists, aka Jacobins), and why no conservative constitutionalist should ever give them the time of day, this is a good article:

"These ideas are the property of neo-Jacobins. Professor Ryn calls the ideas "recipe for conflict and perpetual war" Neo-Jacobins are known to Americans as neoconservatives, a clever euphemism behind which hides a gang of radicals who stand outside of, and opposed to, the American tradition

The Jacobin agenda requires large numbers of American troops and heavy taxation to support massive military budgets....

It also explains why Jacobins are unconcerned with our own country’s porous borders while they seek to control Middle Eastern borders. The hordes of young Mexicans pouring into the US are a convenient source of cannon fodder, just as President Lincoln redirected the flow of Irish immigrants in his day into the Union Army.

Jacobins are dangerous because they lack historical understanding and rely on abstract righteousness to impose ideological unity. Their drive for like-mindedness implies coercion, the gulag and the Orwellian state. The Jacobin agenda means the end of Western civilization.

...Jacobins are lost in abstractions and do not appreciate or understand Western civilization as a human achievement resulting from centuries of struggle to create moral character. Self-restraint, empathy, and mutual respect are necessary for pluralistic societies. However, such genuine virtues have no role in the uniform Jacobin state."

"Another piece of evidence found by the DNR and Russian military intelligence was a smartphone taken from a captured Ukrainian officer, which contains information on the OSCE data being relayed to Ukrainian field commanders, who would then use the data to target or correct fire at DNR and Russian forces, as well as plan and conduct ambushes. Due to these findings, DNR intelligence detained one of OSCE’s former field assistants, Vadim Golda, who stated that the surveillance system was not only used to conduct real-time surveillance of DNR forces, but was created for the very purpose of relaying the information directly to the Kiev regime forces."

Last edited:
U.S. President Joe Biden is expected to announce within the coming days another military aid package for Ukraine about the same size as the $800 million one announced last week, multiple sources familiar with the decision said on Tuesday

.@PentagonPresSec said just now Ukraine "have received additional aircraft and the aircraft parts to help them get more more aircraft in the air" recently

The Pentagon: We will provide Ukraine with 18 artillery systems soon

in case you are curious about the guy that went missing.

• Sad
Reactions: M77
U.S. President Joe Biden is expected to announce within the coming days another military aid package for Ukraine about the same size as the $800 million one announced last week, multiple sources familiar with the decision said on Tuesday

.@PentagonPresSec said just now Ukraine "have received additional aircraft and the aircraft parts to help them get more more aircraft in the air" recently

The Pentagon: We will provide Ukraine with 18 artillery systems soon
Pretty sure the aircraft are helo’s. Mi-17’s that were supposed to go to Afghanistan...

Reactions: BCP
Can you imagine how much is being wasted?

A whole lot of Russian conscripts are being wasted. And Ukrainians. And buildings/roads etc.

Which America will pay to rebuild because we are nice like that lol.

Meanwhile in the US:
Citizens are denied the right to own FA weapons made after 1986.
Citizens denied right to own any FA weapons unless they submit paperwork, finger prints, photo and $200.
Citizens denied right to own suppressors unless they submit paperwork, finger prints, photo and $200.
Citizens denied right to own SBRs, SBS and AOWs unless they submit paperwork, finger prints, photo and $200.
Citizens denied right to own bump stocks.
Citizens denied right to own binary triggers
Citizens denied right to make any of the above for personal use.

Did I forget anything?

I just found this bit of interesting news about .gov ammo plants being re-opened after being moth balled for who knows how long.

Can anyone confirm or deny this shite ?

• Sad
Reactions: Sako man
being a coke head only serves to increase his status, seeing as how the west worships hollywood and the music industry.
i am amazed at the number of 2A proponents (presumably if they are members) that openly support the soros/schwab new world order and promote the lgbt groomer society that the zelensky regime is building in ukraine, complete with digital IDs tied to vaccination and other things.

but....but...the Russians! the media will tell you why. billions of tax dollars to these whores.

meanwhile our infastructure is crumbling, we are paying crippling taxes that our forefathers never would have tolerated, and American citizens come last.

I'm sure a percentage is being held back for sales to other countries, or warlords, you gotta take your cut while you can right!

Reactions: Darayavaus

the funniest line in there:

"The U.S. is forced to admit it is relying on Ukraine's honesty on the use of the aid and weapons, even if Ukraine might be inclined to only share information that keeps the supply from the U.S. ongoing."

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
we find that the biggest Ukraine supporters are American leftists and neocons, and eurotrash NWO globalists who disliked Trump and his "America First" policies, and who run around using terms like "Putin Apologist" and "QAnon"

the popular opinion around here is fuck Ukraine, and anyone who wants military intervention should buy a ticket and don't forget to livestream their gopro so we can watch the final crazy minutes.

we find that the biggest Ukraine supporters are American leftists and neocons, and eurotrash NWO globalists who disliked Trump and his "America First" policies, and who run around using terms like "Putin Apologist" and "QAnon"

the popular opinion around here is fuck Ukraine, and anyone who wants military intervention should buy a ticket and don't forget to livestream their gopro so we can watch the final crazy minutes.
Don’t forget we don’t love Russia or Putin either, we get theirs assholes on all sides. I can understand why he’s done certain things though even when I don’t agree with everything. Our government has done or would do the same in some situations.

Moral of the story I guess is sometimes their are no good guys really.

Don’t forget we don’t love Russia or Putin either, we get theirs assholes on all sides. I can understand why he’s done certain things though even when I don’t agree with everything. Our government has done or would do the same in some situations.

Moral of the story I guess is sometimes their are no good guys really.

There's a small but dedicated pro-Russia, pro-Putin contingent on this forum. They think he's fighting the NWO or something.

Personally I always got a laugh out of Putin but this Ukraine invasion is really dumb on his part. His big powerful military sucks & it just shows that if the Russians ever did get froggy with NATO they'd be clobbered in a week.

"In 2019, Globalist George Soros was named the second-most influential figure in Ukraine according to a prominent Russian-language Ukrainian newspaper, Vesti. The newspaper publishes a list of the 100 most influential people in the country. The financier Soros was second only to President Volodymyr Zelensky.

The Kyiv-based newspaper points out that “through the organizations financed by him, Soros can influence economic and political life in all of Ukraine.”

The paper also writes that Soros, known for his active involvement in Ukraine’s economic and political life for more than 20 years, maintains a unique position of power through the Open Society Foundation and the dozens of other organizations he funds in the country."

I have many Ukrainian friends. They hate their corrupt government as much as hide members hate Biden and the phony left.
Just because the UKR is corrupt does not mean that the people do not deserve our help.

Don't confuse our hatred of the Biden NWO and CIA backed Ukrainian money laundering and human trafficking regime - as actually being pro-Putin. The enemy of my enemy is not actually my friend. It's just another enemy.

It's two big countries fighting over a smaller country that has resources they want. No big mystery.

Reactions: OldSalty2
There's a small but dedicated pro-Russia, pro-Putin contingent on this forum. They think he's fighting the NWO or something.

Personally I always got a laugh out of Putin but this Ukraine invasion is really dumb on his part. His big powerful military sucks & it just shows that if the Russians ever did get froggy with NATO they'd be clobbered in a week.
His “big powerful Militar” is keeping all of Nato from actually full scale stepping up in Ukraine.

Remember Poland and Germany tossing the potential MiG delivery hot potato, because they don’t want to challenge it. Or when Russia stepped in in Syria and kept assad in power who was all but collapsed. Seems anytime the Russian military starts to get involved the US startes using indirect forms of warfare or stops its advance.

NATO has no problems using its power against Afghanistan, using B1 bombers to drop laser guided bombs on mud huts and caves.

Sacking Libya.

Invading Iraq.

Kosovo...

Why is it as soon as the Russians show up and actually start fighting the Nato forces back off.

Status
Not open for further replies.