• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
0H8VBMNqgxAS.jpeg

Reactions: JR_77 and Bender
We send HITECH weaponry to a bunch of retards and expect them to follow the direction book?
Why the fuck are we paying for newbies to go through tech school? They can read the directions can't they? I mean, if you can follow the direction to assemble IKEA furniture you can operate a guided missile system. Right?

allegedly, rather than just war tourists wanting to "get some", the cia is using their considerable resources to recruit real mercenaries.
Like anyone believes that we sent that shit without people trained to operate it.
I know, I know... The CIA left months ago.
Bwaaaahahaha

Reactions: Emerson0311
Down as in surprised by Ukrops advance and subsequently sad that in war you retreat or that you make errors (if)?

I'm not down i guess you are under impression that i follow "instagram" propaganda pundits that think 155mm is the length of a dildo that gets hurled across the contact line...

Told you at the start of this thread what will happen regardless of all the "posturing". This is war against the NWO which includes (but not limited to), US, EU and some other insignificant others. This are maybe initial stages of a global war that might (will??) cost billion of lives (as in 9 zeros not 6) so regardless if this was a mistake/fluke/miss read/whatever from RF forces or a planned action its really not important just as the push on Kiev was not. Sure tragic for those left behind (especially if planned) but in grand scheme of things (as bitter as that sounds) unimportant and if you know Russian/Soviet method of operation in the past than you know they have a stomach (as bitter as that sounds) for giving/asking/requiring/forcing own/others for sacrifices wherever the "decision centers" see fit. Also to note is that as it stands Ukrainians from the east must bleed and prove they really want their independence firstly and fore mostly, only then will RF make sacrifices of their own.

Question for us is which side will we choose when time comes (if not nukes before that)? NWO in the form of patriotism to the US/EU or will we overthrow wanna be world masters at home? Those who think this can or will be done via elections and peaceful means are getting fever and fever with each turn of the "pain dial"? Who will win in the end? I hope not NWO i for one know i don't want me or my kids living in a world that they would have.
This is what we have in USA to prevent NWO…..

5DFFECC9-DDB0-478B-A9A2-255EA8AE6320.jpeg

We send HITECH weaponry to a bunch of retards and expect them to follow the direction book?
Why the fuck are we paying for newbies to go through tech school? They can read the directions can't they? I mean, if you can follow the direction to assemble IKEA furniture you can operate a guided missile system. Right?

Like anyone believes that we sent that shit without people trained to operate it.
I know, I know... The CIA left months ago.
Bwaaaahahaha
according to some, nato countries are currently training tens of thousands of ukrainian recruits for rotation into the conflict as well.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC

George Soros spoke about his many years of destructive work in Russia and Ukraine:

Soros: “My first project… although the first was in South Africa… but then Eastern Europe and the USSR. When the Soviet empire collapsed, I went there and picked up the pieces. In Hungary in 1984, in Poland and China in 1987. So the Soros empire came to replace the Soviet one.”

Moderator: What are your plans?

Soros: “Now I am most active in Russia. We repeat what happened during the collapse of the USSR. But, alas, there is a difference. Then the Union was dying, and Europe was experiencing an upsurge and flourishing. Now the opposite is true – Russia is returning, and the European Union is falling. Sad situation. But our foundation has done a great and successful job. Especially considering that I'm more focused on Ukraine. And a new Ukraine appeared, full of aspirations to become part of the EU, a European democracy. And the people behind it are almost all connected to the foundation in one way or another. Both in government and in society. We are all in touch, and that's great. A quarter of a century of work has paid off.”

Reactions: khel
according to some, nato countries are currently training tens of thousands of ukrainian recruits for rotation into the conflict as well.
They are but they are also hiding the numbers being killed. 1st hand account from Kherson oblast.
090A837C-5D72-41B2-92B1-4CB39CC2D5C9.jpeg

8888CE6A-E38A-4611-89FE-F368CF8873A0.jpeg
D4590DD0-5AD7-4CB2-AAE7-FF4B3FDA2D3F.jpeg

There is a reason they are suppressing info, But they are definitely hiding those killed and injured.

Notice when you hear first hand accounts, they all mention the overwhelming artillery fire.

They are but they are also hiding the numbers being killed. 1st hand account from Kherson oblast.
View attachment 7956063

View attachment 7956065View attachment 7956064

There is a reason they are suppressing info, But they are definitely hiding those killed and injured.

Notice when you hear first hand accounts, they all mention the overwhelming artillery fire.
i heard or saw some estimates (before the recent offensives) of around 90k killed, and perhaps 2-300k injured, but they have ~1 million vs only 200k russians committed to the conflict under the original orders.

i heard or saw some estimates (before the recent offensives) of around 90k killed, and perhaps 2-300k injured, but they have ~1 million vs only 200k russians committed to the conflict under the original orders.

I’m waiting for news reports with videos showing the surrender of Moscow and the surrounding of Vladivostok. If it’s on the internet, it must be true.

Ukraine has pulled off 'one of the greatest counter attacks in modern history':​

well, I'm curious at what cost. If the 'rumors' are correct at 5:1 - that's not a win in my book. As Patton said, "Let the other guy die for his country, you live for yours".

Ukraine has pulled off 'one of the greatest counter attacks in modern history':​

well, I'm curious at what cost. If the 'rumors' are correct at 5:1 - that's not a win in my book. As Patton said, "Let the other guy die for his country, you live for yours".
The 5-1 claim was in Kherson area, not Kharkiv.

It’s this guy, voice sounded familiar. Magically the artillery always falls just before he turns on his GoPro or it’s “out of view”, he caught some once on accident sitting under a bridge and it hit in the wash.

Planting a land mine... which is completely indiscriminate, you have no clue who might hit that one day, seems a little irresponsible.

Saw other bits of his channel where he drove around with a drunk driver, got out shot a pad lock off some Ukrainians door, basically breaking into someones empty house.

Larping in a war zone for youtube status.

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68 and akmike47
I'd rather wait until winter and watch the EU freeze their asses off. That's when the people may have the balls to confront their globalization.

Hungry, broke and cold makes for some unhappy people with their government.
It seems that this is the plan. Make them cold and unemployed while the pro WEF governments screw them at the same time. Seems like that would be a formula for change. Let’s hope it doesn’t give rise to something worse because that door is going to be flung open.

Another example of making ourselves vulnerable too help a corrupt country on the other side of the world which is basically in a European civil war.

Another example of making ourselves vulnerable too help a corrupt country on the other side of the world which is basically in a European civil war.

You have to wonder what it is that is so important about Ukraine (or Russia) that it is worth sacrificing the US over? Because that’s exactly what our leadership is doing. Both sides of the aisle.

So Russia targeted a damn. Flooding the Inhulets river, likely destroying pontoon bridges and other structures down stream. Also potential for water and power shortage while flooding the area... looks like an attempt to “isolate the battlefield” in Kherson.
DCAFEA99-495B-45D0-8ACC-560272173458.jpeg

691BDD9E-9F6B-4C8B-8999-C81EF24BE4F3.jpeg
01B89D48-3950-4B3D-B543-03B0ABA3AE33.jpeg

Seems the “kid gloves” against critical infrastructure are coming off.

Just sayin there’s potential for disaster, Russia doesn’t need to invade Kiev... they can flood it.
F602A090-5099-4630-96E4-68688BB48D85.jpeg

Also, apparently a Romania vessel detonated a Ukrainian(origin claimed not confirmed)mine damaging the ship. https://www.navalnews.com/naval-news/2022/09/romanian-minesweeper-hits-sea-mine-in-the-black-sea/

Flares of disrespect...

Things I notice, not reported mainstream.

all of your posting is bullshit, but I'm calling out this bit of whiny Hohol pontification in particular.

iu

Alexander Nevsky never "beat" the Mongols.

Nevsky defeated the Swedes at the Neva and more famously defeated the Teutonic Knights at the Battle of the Ice on Lake Peipus.

However he actively collaborated with the Mongols. They made him Prince of Kiev and Grand Prince of Vladimir. He even allied with the Mongols against Novgorod to punish his former city and collect tribute.

Furthermore at the time of Nevsky, "Ukraine" referred to itself as one of the Russkaya Zemlya or the "Russian Lands". It was the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth that badly mistreated the "border lands" and then of course the Turks who exported over 2 million slaves out of "Ukraine".

So if you want to accuse anyone of mistreating your dreamy Hohol mancrushes, blame the Poles and the Turks.

As far as the rest of it, Eisenstein attributed a quote to Nevsky which could apply to Teutonic knights, nazis, neocons like you, or NATO expansionists: “Go and tell everyone in foreign lands that Russia lives. Let them visit without fear. But anyone who comes to us with a sword, by the sword he will die. On this the Russian land stands and will always stand!”
Sure dude. Last time I checked Nevsky handed Ukraine to the Mongols as a deal to keep them out of Russia. Smart move. As the Mongols overran Russia a decade later. So much for Russia forever. And you’re right about the Swedes and Nevkoye Polyo. I typed too fast.

by Chuck Baldwin, ChuckBaldwinLive.com

As a political analyst and more importantly as a spiritually-minded student of the Scriptures, I am absolutely convinced of this: When the major establishments all pounce on one subject, collectively decide who is a victim and who is a villain and beat the same drum over and over in total unison, the narrative that is being presented is one hundred percent upside down.

And right now the power establishments have decided to bewitch us with an anti-Russia, pro-Ukraine agenda. But as with all establishment propaganda, the narrative is a big, fat lie.

I begin with Ron Paul’s excellent commentary:
When the Bush Administration announced in 2008 that Ukraine and Georgia would be eligible for NATO membership, I knew it was a terrible idea. Nearly two decades after the end of both the Warsaw Pact and the Cold War, expanding NATO made no sense. NATO itself made no sense.
Explaining my “no” vote on a bill to endorse the expansion, I said at the time:
NATO is an organization whose purpose ended with the end of its Warsaw Pact adversary… This current round of NATO expansion is a political reward to governments in Georgia and Ukraine that came to power as a result of US-supported revolutions, the so-called Orange Revolution and Rose Revolution.
Providing US military guarantees to Ukraine and Georgia can only further strain our military. This NATO expansion may well involve the US military in conflicts unrelated to our national interest…
Unfortunately, as we have seen this past week, my fears have come true. One does not need to approve of Russia’s military actions to analyze its stated motivation: NATO membership for Ukraine was a red line it was not willing to see crossed. As we find ourselves at risk of a terrible escalation, we should remind ourselves that it didn’t have to happen this way. There was no advantage to the United States to expand and threaten to expand NATO to Russia’s doorstep. There is no way to argue that we are any safer for it.
NATO went off the rails long before 2008, however. The North Atlantic Treaty was signed on April 4, 1949, and by the start of the Korean War just over a year later, NATO was very much involved in the military operation of the war in Asia, not Europe!
NATO’s purpose was stated to “guarantee the safety and freedom of its members by political and military means.” It is a job not well done!
I believe as strongly today as I did back in my 2008 House Floor speech that, “NATO should be disbanded, not expanded.” In the meantime, expansion should be off the table.
Hear, hear, Dr. Paul.
wc-ron-paul-640x400.jpg
Ron Paul
I also encourage you to read this terrific column by Attorney John Whitehead entitled Perpetual Tyranny: Endless Wars Are The Enemy Of Freedom.
In this column, Whitehead wrote,
As long as America’s politicians continue to involve us in wars that bankrupt the nation, jeopardize our servicemen and women, increase the chances of terrorism and blowback domestically, and push the nation that much closer to eventual collapse, “we the people” will find ourselves in a perpetual state of tyranny.
It’s time for the U.S. government to stop policing the globe.

This latest crisis—America’s part in the showdown between Russia and the Ukraine—has conveniently followed on the heels of a long line of other crises, manufactured or otherwise, which have occurred like clockwork in order to keep Americans distracted, deluded, amused, and insulated from the government’s steady encroachments on our freedoms.
And so it continues in its Orwellian fashion.

Two years after COVID-19 shifted the world into a state of global authoritarianism, just as the people’s tolerance for heavy-handed mandates seems to have finally worn thin, we are being prepped for the next distraction and the next drain on our economy.
Yet policing the globe and waging endless wars abroad isn’t making America—or the rest of the world—any safer, it’s certainly not making America great again, and it’s undeniably digging the U.S. deeper into debt.
War has become a huge money-making venture, and the U.S. government, with its vast military empire, is one of its best buyers and sellers.

What most Americans—brainwashed into believing that patriotism means supporting the war machine—fail to recognize is that these ongoing wars have little to do with keeping the country safe and everything to do with propping up a military-industrial complex that continues to dominate, dictate and shape almost every aspect of our lives.

Consider: We are a military culture engaged in continuous warfare. We have been a nation at war for most of our existence. We are a nation that makes a living from killing through defense contracts, weapons manufacturing, and endless wars.
The United States is the number one consumer, exporter, and perpetrator of violence and violent weapons in the world. Seriously, America spends more money on war than the combined military budgets of China, Russia, the United Kingdom, Japan, France, Saudi Arabia, India, Germany, Italy, and Brazil. America polices the globe, with 800 military bases and troops stationed in 160 countries. Moreover, the war hawks have turned the American homeland into a quasi-battlefield with military gear, weapons, and tactics. In turn, domestic police forces have become roving extensions of the military—a standing army.
The American Empire—with its endless wars waged by U.S. military service people who have been reduced to little more than guns for hire: outsourced, stretched too thin, and deployed to far-flung places to police the globe—is approaching a breaking point.
Come on, people. What would America do if Russia or China was attempting to build military bases on our Canadian and Mexican borders? What do you think would happen?
ukrainian-320x180.jpg

Plus, the leader of Ukraine is anything but a hero. He gladly participated in allowing the banks of Ukraine to be used as money launderers for rich businessmen and politicians and for influence-peddling in U.S. politics.
Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy (a Zionist Jew) is also accused of barbaric—even genocidal—treatment of the people living in the two breakaway provinces of Donetsk and Lugansk—which have a Natural right under God to separate from Ukraine and who appealed to Russia for protection. (Tell me, did Iraq and Afghanistan invite America to send our military to their countries before we invaded them?) Is it any wonder that Ukraine is looking to Israel for military assistance? After all, Israel is extremely proficient at ethnic cleansing and genocide.
Let’s also not forget that Ukraine is home to over a dozen U.S. Biolabs that are sponsored and financed by the Pentagon. In other words, those labs are there for potential military operations. Again, what do you think America would do if Russia had built a dozen military Biolabs just across our borders in Canada and Mexico?
Ukraine is NOT a victim. It has been up to its proverbial neck in global (especially anti-Russian) subterfuge, theft, acts of inhumanity, and war crimes for years. Ukraine is no friend of freedom or the United States. But it is a friend to corrupt politicians and businessmen.
Whatever is really going on in Ukraine has nothing to do with the narrative being propounded by the major establishments.
1) Let me ask you something: If the United States felt justified in launching preemptive invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan—including long-term occupations—a half a world away from our borders against small backward nations that posed zero threat to America, how is Russia not justified in launching a preemptive campaign to protect itself from a serious formidable military expansion at its border—especially when its protection is sought from legitimate independent states? (Remember, America was once a breakaway country.) Please read Dr. Paul’s commentary referenced above about why the real villain in this situation is NATO, not Russia. Again, what would we do if we were in Russia’s shoes?

If Russia really wanted to conquer Ukraine, it could easily do so. Ukraine is totally incapable of successfully resisting the Russian military if Russia truly desired military conquest (which it doesn’t). Russian leader Vladimir Putin told the world exactly why his actions were being taken, what his actions in Ukraine were designed and not designed to do—including NOT occupying Ukraine—and how they would be conducted. I think you should read what he said.
2) Were the U.S. Biolabs an important objective? I understand that the labs may have been destroyed early in the operation. If so, that is a VERY GOOD thing.
3) Now that the American people have made it known that they have had it with the phony Covid narrative and the fear factor is totally gone, are the totalitarian elite now using the threat of global war to again consume people’s hearts with fear? As Whitehead said, “Endless wars are the enemy of freedom.” (I’ve been saying that for years.) Fear is also a tool to enslave us. Early in the Covid charade, I brought a message to this regard.
4) Is this a diversion to take our attention away from the National Vaccine Pass (and other attempts by our own central government to trample our liberties) that is being rolled out, supported by both Democrats and Republicans?
5) Is this another manipulation of world affairs from within the backrooms of the CFR and Bilderbergs for the purpose of achieving their overall objective of global governance?
Of course, Scofield futurists are all over the place screaming about “end times prophecy.” What Balderdash! One would think that Christians would start using their brains a little bit and stop listening to these phony prophecy sensationalists who make bank (and fools out of themselves) with false prophecies about the end of the world.
Whatever the real story in Ukraine is, I can tell you this: It is NOT what the major establishments are telling us. And Ukraine is NOT a victim.
This article was first published on March 12, 2022.

For once a well thought out argument set.I agree with the general idea of it.

I know many of the US military leadership that directly supported Georgia. We had a strict set of guidelines to just support them. And allow them what they need to defend. From what I see it’s the same in the Ukraine. The policy is to poke Russia and defend against it .but not invade Russia or even be seen as doing it. That’s been policy since the 60s.

It’s true that Putin wants to expand Russia and protect Russian speaking people and support Russian Allies.

The question then is what is the US policy and then how to execute it? Sending in ODAs to train Allies is the bare minimum all they way to sending line units? Where is the line?

Corruption is endemic outside of the Western world. Eliminating it is a different discussion. But I fear it is becoming all too common here. Calling the wars money laundering operations has some merit. But how do you effectively fix it?

My problem with this thread is its uninformed. The Russian military sucks. It has enormous problems and the Ukraine War of 22 made that clear. Second, Russia sucks. Putin made the country suck because he killed nascent capitalism. And it’s deeply corrupt. It’s been clear since last Fall what Ukraine and the West were going to do and they said as much. Most folks on here know nothing about how the military works.

My other problem is that most of you sound like raging alcoholics. Or are clearly paid trolls pushing a narrative.

I expect well thought out posts and lots of new information with a variety or sources with informed commentary. The Hide is known for this on the shooting side. Wish it was so here.

I liked your post as you took the time to state your case and quote folks who are credible and consistent. And you spoke from what you know.

For once a well thought out argument set.I agree with the general idea of it.

I know many of the US military leadership that directly supported Georgia. We had a strict set of guidelines to just support them. And allow them what they need to defend. From what I see it’s the same in the Ukraine. The policy is to poke Russia and defend against it .but not invade Russia or even be seen as doing it. That’s been policy since the 60s.

It’s true that Putin wants to expand Russia and protect Russian speaking people and support Russian Allies.

The question then is what is the US policy and then how to execute it? Sending in ODAs to train Allies is the bare minimum all they way to sending line units? Where is the line?

Corruption is endemic outside of the Western world. Eliminating it is a different discussion. But I fear it is becoming all too common here. Calling the wars money laundering operations has some merit. But how do you effectively fix it?

My problem with this thread is its uninformed. The Russian military sucks. It has enormous problems and the Ukraine War of 22 made that clear. Second, Russia sucks. Putin made the country suck because he killed nascent capitalism. And it’s deeply corrupt. It’s been clear since last Fall what Ukraine and the West were going to do and they said as much. Most folks on here know nothing about how the military works.

My other problem is that most of you sound like raging alcoholics. Or are clearly paid trolls pushing a narrative.

I expect well thought out posts and lots of new information with a variety or sources with informed commentary. The Hide is known for this on the shooting side. Wish it was so here.

I liked your post as you took the time to state your case and quote folks who are credible and consistent. And you spoke from what you know.

My problem with this thread is its uninformed. The Russian military sucks. It has enormous problems and the Ukraine War of 22 made that clear.

I doubt you will respond but Reading you thoughts I have a few comments. Edited it so the thing I want to respond to are broken into 3 paragraphs, and be responded as 1,2,3.

1. What do you expect from them, what country would not want to protect support those they see as allies.

2. The Ukrainian military is not doing this alone. Ukraine is not solely defending its self. It is being supported by USA,UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, Poland, Turkey and others. This is the main thing keeping Ukraine in the fight. US alone have pumped more $ into Ukraine this year than Russia’s entire Military budget.

Russia is not the Soviet Union, its not 1965 any more, but Russia is still a Formidable force, remember those propping Ukraine up.

3. I am and have been completely sober going on 2 years. I am not a paid troll. Which seems to be common theme of your of dispelling the credibility of those who disagree with you.

Maybe it takes none military eyes to see the mistakes of those with military training. You types are trained to follow orders, not questions the grand scheme of the outcome of your actions.

If the only tool you have is Violence , you think everything can be fixed by using it to force others into submission. Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan... how did that work

Snip... Maybe it takes none military eyes to see the mistakes of those with military training. You types are trained to follow orders, not questions the grand scheme of the outcome of your actions. Snip...
I really enjoyed this quote. It is true to the word. Government doesn’t want thinkers. The state wants simple minds that are easily manipulated with non-stop propaganda. They want yes men that do what they are told without question.

If this isn’t what the government that uses and abuses it’s men for evil and grotesque agendas and self servitude while somehow convincing them of the opposite, then why does a man have to relinquish his personal sovereignty the day he goes in and become state property without recourse?

more opinion if you want to hear it...

this goes into the combat philosophy of many of the German commanders during WW2. In order to preserve smaller irreplaceable forces, war has to be a question of maneuver. Rommel famously explained this, when he said that war in the desert is like war at sea. Holding territory is meaningless if it causes unacceptable loss of manpower and equipment, so a better solution is to retreat, reorganize, and counterattack. Unfortunately for them, Hitler did not agree. Here the Russians withdrew in order rather than trying to hopelessly hold territory against the full brunt of an overwhelming NATO attack.

And as far as the rest, the object of the NWO/NATO has always been the complete destruction and overthrow of Russia. They'll probably use the place as a "migrant" refugee camp for about 20 years until no real Russians remain. Or, in keeping with Russian doctrine, the nukes will fly when their national survival is at risk. Again, this is perfectly acceptable to the NWO.

this goes into the combat philosophy of many of the German commanders during WW2. In order to preserve smaller irreplaceable forces, war has to be a question of maneuver. Rommel famously explained this, when he said that war in the desert is like war at sea. Holding territory is meaningless if it causes unacceptable loss of manpower and equipment, so a better solution is to retreat, reorganize, and counterattack. Unfortunately for them, Hitler did not agree. Here the Russians withdrew in order rather than trying to hopelessly hold territory against the full brunt of an overwhelming NATO attack.

And as far as the rest, the object of the NWO/NATO has always been the complete destruction and overthrow of Russia. They'll probably use the place as a "migrant" refugee camp for about 20 years until no real Russians remain. Or, in keeping with Russian doctrine, the nukes will fly when their national survival is at risk. Again, this is perfectly acceptable to the NWO.

If I recall correctly, the Flying Tigers during WWII, had a saying when it came to dog fighting P-40 versus the Zero.

"He who runs away lives to fight again another day."

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but in my younger years when researching the Flying Tigers and 14th AF, they racked up a 10-to-1 kill ration against the Japanese in the CBI.

My reading of this subject was done over 40 years ago. So the memory might be foggy.

Regardless of that, one should never fight a battle that they know will lose when running away for another day could win the war.

Reactions: Emerson0311
If I recall correctly, the Flying Tigers during WWII, had a saying when it came to dog fighting P-40 versus the Zero.

"He who runs away lives to fight again another day."

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but in my younger years when researching the Flying Tigers and 14th AF, they racked up a 10-to-1 kill ration against the Japanese in the CBI.

My reading of this subject was done over 40 years ago. So the memory might be foggy.

Regardless of that, one should never fight a battle that they know will lose when running away for another day could win the war.

As far as I recall it was "Jump them, make one pass, go away"

The P40 wasn't the most agile or fastest but it didn't need to be if you only hit from advantage than ran.

I love it!

Reactions: Longshot231

The P40 wasn't the most agile or fastest but it didn't need to be if you only hit from advantage than ran.

I love it!
Yes the Zero was light and Nimble, it could easily out turn a P-40. If you got into a turning fight with zero you’re as good as dead. High speed diving straffing passes and run like hell!

Fightin Kherson

• Wow
Reactions: BLEE and theLBC
Putin finally is now taking a tip from Stalin: using criminals on the battlefield, Stalin used criminals to clear minefields by walking over mines

Sieg Heil Putin!
russia-military-1646729219.jpg

I love it!
The original “hit it and quit it…”

Reactions: Longshot231
t... Here the Russians withdrew in order rather than trying to hopelessly hold territory against the full brunt of an overwhelming NATO attack.
More like a rout than an organized retreat leaving equipment and supplies behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.