• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^ very good source of videos.

the Ukrainian military bugging out so fast that they are driving over cars in traffic jams

ukrainian troops surrendering

russian tanks advancing.

etc

Wait till Putin breaks out his 'kill' list, in the name of freedom of course.
Yeah I already think AZOV is going to be shot on the spot. The Intel was saying that the Russian paratroopers had cards of people they want with kill/capture.

Sad to see how the Obama-Rice-Soros-Schwab administration with figure-head dementia Pedo Joe has brought the world closer to WW3 than at any time since the Cuban Missile Crisis. It's not like I'm a huge fan of Ukraine, but this causes a lot of instability and not just in Eastern Europe.

China is watching this very closely and my guess is Taiwan will be taken between 3-12 months from today. All countries are watching this and seeing how utterly weak the USA is. We're probably the weakest we've been since before we sailed the Great White Fleet around the world. The fact the USA is sending troops over there sickens me. Europe needs to deal with their own problems, make their own bed. After 77 years, seems Europe still has no clue.

If Ukraine still has unaccounted for nukes (especially suitcase), they could easily sneak one to Moscow and blow it up...then what...total nuclear war?

100% the fault of this administration that we're looking at this. Killing Keystone was the open invitation. The war on fossil fuels just gave the key to Russia and Middle East. Not just Keystone, I think PJ killed a few more oil programs as well (another pipeline too IIRC).

Make no mistake. I am NOT in favor of any US troops fighting this battle. This battle was made by weakness of the current marxists in administrative Fed offices and Europe. Let them sort it out.

Last edited:
Yeah I already think AZOV is going to be shot on the spot. The Intel was saying that the Russian paratroopers had cards of people they want with kill/capture.
iu

more news and updates

The low level of vaccination of Russian soldiers poses a significant threat to the global health system, and them Russian tanks without catalytic converters increase greenhouse emissions, not in line with Green new deal, we are also concerned about the lack of solar panels in occupied territories....................

• Haha
Reactions: gigamortis
^^^^^ very good source of videos.

the Ukrainian military bugging out so fast that they are driving over cars in traffic jams

ukrainian troops surrendering

russian tanks advancing.

etc
yes it is

based on reports, it looks like the Ukrainians surrender faster than the Afghan forces which set a new world record!
very surprised to see such low resistance from the populace and that the populace was not armed for conflict as a last ditch effort.

yes it is

based on reports, it looks like the Ukrainians surrender faster than the Afghan forces which set a new world record!
very surprised to see such low resistance from the populace and that the populace was not armed for conflict as a last ditch effort.
They probably want the shit stain, corrupt officials out of there as bad as Russia does, lol.

Is now a bad time to bring up requiring females to register for the selective service?

Well that would be a good thing.
Women are happy to vote Democrat (who start most wars) and send men off as disposable cannon fodder to do their billing.
Since 50% of the population is women, they are not anything special over men and since they are all about "equality" well they can go fight and die as cannon fodder in the wars, the politicians they voted for start.

Only fair.

Well that would be a good thing.
Women are happy to vote Democrat (who start most wars) and send men off as disposable cannon fodder to do their billing.
Since 50% of the population is women, they are not anything special over men and since they are all about "equality" well they can go fight and die as cannon fodder in the wars, the politicians they voted for start.

Only fair.
Women want to be similar, not equal. They just never read the dictionary so don’t know what words mean.

Reactions: MJF and W54/XM-388
yes it is

the Russians have claimed for years that most of Ukraine outside of Lvov does not support Kiev, and doesn't want to get involved in all the infighting between "relatives". about 4 years ago there were many arrests by Kiev against reporters and anyone who tried to say that outside forces were driving the war.

Reactions: AleksanderSuave

more news and updates

you guys see the flag flying in that tank video.... Sure looks like the old south flag?

wait you gotta be fucking KIDDING me, THEIS is banned? What the HELL.
its a whole long story....basically boils down to him literally being a redneck backwoods cajun conman who screwed over a lot of people...and not the Ukranian Mr. james bond james he led us all to believe...

the rifles are real
hoplite is real
Theis is a lying piece of shit

yes it is

I think its still to early to tell, they are in a bad position, most of their armed forces are dug in the east near Donbas front lines where they are pinned down and can't really move anywhere. They are surprisingly unprepared for what is unfolding.

I keep seeing this report like its a big 'I Win' or something. It has never been about conventional warfare.

If there is going to be a fight, it begins once Russia takes and sits in places like Kiev. With the reports that the Russians want to literally overthrow and change the government, I don't see them just leaving.

This turns into either Afghanistan or Sarajevo.

I keep seeing this report like its a big 'I Win' or something. It has never been about conventional warfare.

If there is going to be a fight, it begins once Russia takes and sits in places like Kiev. With the reports that the Russians want to literally overthrow and change the government, I don't see them just leaving.

A Tokyo or Dresden would solve that insurgency shit.

along the same lines,

putin knows that eastern europe will take all refugees so he wont need 2mm troops and marshal law

the civilians run for poland

the partisans stay to fight and die

putin takes over Ukraine

especially if europe does what Europe always does and stays on the sidelines

russia would roll trough Poland and Germany by June if they wanted to

flip side is this is going to be a issue for the US

when Rice negotiated Ukrainian nukes we promised that the US will come to the aid of Ukraine if needed, us not doing anything (which id rather not this is europes problem) hurt our credibility on the world stage doubling down on biden's weakness

Reactions: AleksanderSuave
22F550DE-FCFE-4A13-9A38-CD063D3A8C96.jpeg

I just saw this on RT. Apparently this bad boy came up missing from one of Putin’s vacation houses. Think camp David but in Russia. The kgb traced the location of the thief to somewhere in Ukraine. Guess who is on top of the pile on the kill list? Yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.